• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ricky0034

Osgood might need groin surgery

Rate this topic

Poor Ozzy, I also had "groin surgery" once and it hurt like hell. At least it's 3 inches bigger now, hang in there! It's totally worth it!

Osgood is getting a reduction, though. And afterwards, he'll have to wear two leg pads like everyone else does, instead of just one like he does now.

Osgood is getting a reduction, though. And afterwards, he'll have to wear two leg pads like everyone else does, instead of just one like he does now.

If that's the case then poor Giguere. He must be overcompensating for something. ;)

Is that why your name is Puffy?

To get a true understanding of why my name is Puffy we would have to go all the way back to time of Moses. The year was ???? BC and Moses hired me to build him a time machine. His dream was to visit Mount Sinai in the year 1900 and warn people about all the troubles we were about to face.

Unfortunately I was high at the time and I sent him to 2020 by accident. When he realized that Mount Sinai was now called "Brokeback Mount Sinai" he decided to investigate. He died of cardiac arrest shortly after.

Whoops.

Draper had groin surgery at the beginning of the season and was out for how long? Assuming this is not an over assumption, that wouldn't be good for the Oz, he was starting to look okay in net. With Ozzy on the edge, Stu for 6-8, and now Filppula out until at least next week, why are our boys dropping like flies? Who angered the hockey gods?

The lack of enforcer on the roster is what did it. :ph34r:

Edited by Shaman464

Whilst there's never a good time to have an injury crisis, at least there'll all happening around a light January schedule and the All-star break.

Sucks for Ozzie though, just as he was playing himself into form and challenging Jimmeh.