• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWingsJax

Red Wings @ Lightnings - 2/17

Rate this topic

Hey everyone,

Going to the game in Tampa... anybody will be there?

Also I am not sure it is the right place to ask but does anybody know what is the players schedule when they're on the road (morning skate,...). Would like to try to meet with them or at least see them practice.

Thanks

Well, I look for it... Should be easy cause we'll be on top of the world... up there...

it will be 3 of us... me, guy with Datsyuk red jersey and 2 girls with a Zetterberg red jersey and probably an Yzerman jersey. shout if you guys see us... we probably will go on the plaza in front the arena around 5ish...

But I'm sure i will find you cause I dont think I've ever seen a Hudler jersey before!

if not, enjoy the game and go Wings!

Not sure about the schedule.....but we are so there! There will be six of us! Sec. 117 Row C! Look for the Hudler jersey! :yowza:

LOL! I know, I should be easy to spot, eh?! Me in my Hudler jersey (black), Hubby in his Cleary (Red), not sure what our friends are wearing...

I think we are going to Shots before the game and then we will be out and about the forum.....

It's an awesome view from up there! This is our one "splurge" on tickets game!

TOMORROW NIGHT!

I started a discussion on LGW FB page for who's all going...I know this is the third thread or so with the same topic. LOL!