• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevieisthebest

More 24/7?

Rate this topic

ESPN.com

I loved the series and I think its great for the NHL. But would you want to see the Wings in one of these series? I think It would be really cool to see our Wings behind the scenes but, then again do you think it would be distracting? Some Caps alluded that the HBO crews made it harder for them to get out of their losing streak, sounds more like and excuse. I'm for more 24/7 but not sure how it would affect the Wings.

i dont think the caps can blame HBO for the losing streak, especially when the pens were on their winning streak. it sounds more like it was coincidental that the losing streak and filming were the same time.

and how could they not do it again? i dont think there was a single hockey fan that didnt like the series. i mean, we all hate the pens it seems like, but we watched it and enjoyed it anyway. why not put the wings in there though? whats the worst that can happen? we got on an 8 game losing streak but still win the division and make the playoffs anyway? id sacrifice 2 weeks of heartache to get the back stage look on our players and their personal lives, the same players we love and cheer for every game.

All I know is, the non hockey pundits over on ESPN really dig this series. I even heard them say it was the best look at sports ever, even giving it higher marks than NFL films.

I don't think the extra exposure to the Wings would make me hate or love them more than I do so I am indifferent to them being involved.

ESPN.com

I loved the series and I think its great for the NHL. But would you want to see the Wings in one of these series? I think It would be really cool to see our Wings behind the scenes but, then again do you think it would be distracting? Some Caps alluded that the HBO crews made it harder for them to get out of their losing streak, sounds more like and excuse. I'm for more 24/7 but not sure how it would affect the Wings.

It just made it harder to give Ovie steroids. :ph34r:

Edited by dragonballgtz

would love to see more 24/7. Even though I dont like the Penguins and the Capitals, I found this series to be very interesting to watch. Again: I would love to see more 24/7-hockey stuff from HBO :)

Same here. I don't have any real feeling towards either team, but I thought 24/7 was great television. I'd love to see the Wings do one. The Season on ESPN was great, and it was a much more surface experience than 24/7, I thought.

Being covered by HBO especially 24/7 you had to expect the series to be covered with great emotion and it showed. I absolutely loved watching the series. I've gained more respect for some players I thought were complete douches. Also, the final episode I found to be really emotional, I'm not sure it was but the outdoor arena part with the kids hit me pretty hard and the final 5 minutes where they were playing exogenesis pt 3 by muse was amazing. The passion they put into the show and showcased it was beautiful.

Being covered by HBO especially 24/7 you had to expect the series to be covered with great emotion and it showed. I absolutely loved watching the series. I've gained more respect for some players I thought were complete douches. Also, the final episode I found to be really emotional, I'm not sure it was but the outdoor arena part with the kids hit me pretty hard and the final 5 minutes where they were playing exogenesis pt 3 by muse was amazing. The passion they put into the show and showcased it was beautiful.

This absolutely