• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Next Sens GM...Pierre McGuire?!

Rate this topic

Every announcer in any sport is captain obvious and will defend their team to the death. There are people out there that say that Ken and Mick are nuttier than a squirrel turd under an oak tree when they hear their announcing on Gamecenter Live. I could say the same thing about a number of annnouncers and color commentators.

Point is that every home fan is going to relate to their home announcers.

Pierre favors Pittsburg? Please. Thats about as lame as the arguments I heard that ESPN favors the Avalanche back in the days when Detroit and Colorado were duking it out just because they paid a couple compliments to them. I favor Ken and Mick too, but I am not expecting every other announcing team to favor the Red Wings.

that's now my point at all.

just youtube "pierre mcguire" for enlightenment.

Just went on Youtube and typed in "Pierre McGuire", then clicked on "Pierre McGuire is effing creepy."

My God, skip toward the end especially.

"You're an announcer with a long stick."

"And a big mouth."

It took me a while to suppress the shudders.

Another gem I never noticed:

Edited by VM1138

Just went on Youtube and typed in "Pierre McGuire", then clicked on "Pierre McGuire is effing creepy."

My God, skip toward the end especially.

"You're an announcer with a long stick."

"And a big mouth."

oh my god that whole video is WEIRD! what a creep...and that last bit is the topper.

Guest Stolberg

I wonder if he knows everyone thinks he's a joke.

everyone = nobody, i.e. people on the internet

Guest Crymson

IT'S A DOUBLE DION!!!

I don't see why people hate McGuire. The dude has more hockey knowledge then this hole forum combined. It's almost like it's the cool thing to hate on him, one person does it so everyone jumps on board. Quite lame to be honest.

It'll be a sad day when Pierre is no longer on TV.

I think that as a color commentary guy and interviewer, he's obnoxious, incompetent and unpleasant to view and listen to.

I also think that it's silly of you to call the views of "this hole forum" wrong just because people dislike him and you don't.