• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kingston

Red Wings asked NHL not to pick Zetterberg for all star game

Rate this topic

I think Eklund is just stringing together pieces. LeBrun said via Twitter that it was a possibility that the Wings asked the NHL not to add Zetterberg to the team. Shanahan said, on his own Twitter, that some teams did ask the NHL to leave certain players off the roster.

edit: And so what if they did? Most Wings fans seem to want the rest, and I doubt Zetterberg has tons of 'casual' fans because he isn't marketed in that way. He's not competing in the Skills contest even if he is there - so really you're missing about 10 - 14 minutes of ice time from Henrik Zetterberg for the entire weekend.

Edited by Travis

In a perfect world, no Red Wings would go, because they'd all decline. The All-Star Game is a joke, has been for years, and I'd rather the guys on my team spend those few days resting and healing up and getting their s*** together for the 2nd half of the season, than playing in some stupid, meaningless game.

Besides, if I want to watch the league's best players play hockey, I'll turn on a Red Wings game.

Apparently, Zetterberg is the only player in hockey with a hot wife.

:rolleyes:

Far from it. But he's the only topic of this conversation right now. And his wife is worth noting.

I like to see hockey wives. There's usually such a massive difference in attractiveness. (Mrs. Pronger, anybody?)

Edited by Selliria

Far from it. But he's the only topic of this conversation right now. And his wife is worth noting.

I like to see hockey wives. There's usually such a massive difference in attractiveness. (Mrs. Pronger, anybody?)

rittenhouse-hartnell-flyers-higres.jpg