• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Miss Wing Queen

Happy Birthday, Nik Jr.!

Rate this topic

love Kronwall, but has he really laid anyone out this season so far? He has seemed to have shifted towards incorporating a more offensive role in his play - which is good but i believe him sending a great check is just as important for him.

That's awesome. I wonder why he quit hitting people...

Bettman told him to not ruin anyone else's career. I mean has anyone seen what Havlat is doing since this???

Happy Birthday Kronner!!!

EDIT: 38pts this year and 54 last year so I somewhat digress. It is on Minnesota though so who really cares, ya know? ph34r.gif

Edited by HankthaTank

love Kronwall, but has he really laid anyone out this season so far? He has seemed to have shifted towards incorporating a more offensive role in his play - which is good but i believe him sending a great check is just as important for him.

I think he destroyed Selanne to open the season, this year, but I may be mistaken.

I think it's only fair that we expect the hits during the playoffs only. I mean, Kronwall is made of glass already as it is. He once said that in order to be a big hitter you don't have to be 6'4 and 260 but... It REALLY helps if you want that to be a part of your game whether it's the regular season or playoffs.