• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:54 PM

I guess the meaning of the word has changed since the last time I read the dictionary.

Edited by Electrophile, 14 January 2011 - 11:54 PM.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#22 megaelixir

megaelixir

why hello there mister kronwall

• 49 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:02 AM

Haha, what? Reread what you posted, and then tell me it doesn't sound defensive. I'm not trying to argue with you, please stop acting as if I am!

Posted Image

#23 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:35 PM

luckily i am not being reborn into this new system... I am a born proud aries and thats what i will always be!! Aries, April 16, 1977

end of story!

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#24 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:27 PM

I believe in fate and destiny, but I don't believe in this stuff. Did you mean them interchangeably, or is this one of those nasty "all snicks are floofs, but not all floofs are snicks" questions?

Something like that. If you believe in Zonks, then you probably believe in Smushes. But, you might believe in Smushes without believing in Zonks.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#25 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:07 AM

ah well i would still be a sagitarius IF it effected me, but it doesnt so i guess im lucky.
but not my buddy, hes got his zodiac sign tattooed on his stomach..and now hes afraid to take it off cause hes taken off many other tattoes previously. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

#26 Duck Guy

Duck Guy

Homer rocks your socks off Its knuckle Puck time!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:37 PM

I am going to follow the old signs for the rest of my life I reject and do not accept this new method they can go fly a kite...I love being a scorpio ^_^
Posted Image
Veritas Aequitas

#27 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:48 PM

What if I don't believe in this sign stuff? Will I go to hell or something?

*shrugs*

#28 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:46 AM

What if I don't believe in this sign stuff? Will I go to hell or something?

*shrugs*

Worse. You'll be forced to be a Leafs fan for all eternity.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users