• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Mike Milbury is at it again

Rate this topic

Technically, I would have had it as a charge - maybe. Mostly I had it as a wicked hit on the forecheck to a player who was vulnerable. No elbow. But six games?

Wrong and unfair to Kostopoulos, who unwisely refused to attend the hearing to investigate the hit - which was not good politics - but I admire his decision to make a stand.

Gee i bet that had nothing to do with him maybe getting a excessive punishment?......

Don't call this an uninformed opinion. I researched a ton of recent collisions and many were far more malicious

I guess a broken jaw from a lateral hit to the head.(Which is against rule 48) isn't malicious?

By the way, I read yesterday that there have been 11 snowboarding deaths so far this year in the United States. Where are my media colleagues on this one? I don't even want to know how many have died skiing.

And what does this have to do with the topic?

Just when i thought Milbury couldn't be a bigger joke than he already is....

Edited by Original-Six

Milbury is usually right about everything he says, that being said i think he hates the wings and is just using this play to push his anti-ruining the game agenda

Another reason why I change the channel at the intermissions of CBC, TSN, and NBC Hockey broadcasts. I don't have time for this kind of analysis.

Because of Francis and LeBrun, Milbury is always schooling them, if you think this article was bad, find an article form Dreger, Cox, or Francis on this incident, it will probably be the steamiest pile of doodoo you will ever read

I find the comment stating that Gary Bettman and his Slime Machine WANTS Detroit to win the Cup to die for! :hysterical: Gary I apologize for everything I have ever said! Bettman For President!

edit: I was actiually puking while reading this article and was waiting to read the next excuse "The reason he got suspended was because Colin Campbell used to be in the Wings organization and he feels a sense of loyalty to the team that propelled his career."

Edited by LeftWinger

And the Wings are a bunch of "goody two-shoes"? That's the best he can come up with?! He is out of control in every sense of the word. Never shuts up. Interrupts everyone, and he's always right.

Which of course means when he plowed into the stands as a player and took on those nasty fans, that was nuthin' but an informational seminar.

I am SO done with him, but I DID take the time to email NESN.

EDIT: YOU guys are talking about an article he wrote. I'm talking about his spew on NESN sometime during or after the Bruins/Rangers game. Will he EVER shut up?

Edited by Vladifan

Some issues in the past I agreed with Milbury's position/opinion, but that's not the case here...Kostopoulus has a history of injuring guys when they're vulnerable, and even though I like the rough aspect of hockey - the hit he placed on Stuart was uncalled for.

My thoughts exactly. Btw, check your PMs :P

Milbury is a joke guys. He's widely considered the most hilariously terrible GM of recent history and as a player he beat a man with his shoe. How many times have we laughed at the Yashin for Chara+someguy+1st(Spezza)? Check out the list of retarded moves Milbury made in Long Island during his career as a franchies-raper:

Recovering From Mike Mulbury: Is Five Years Long Enough?

And speaking of politics, this decision smells of it. It involves Detroit, a classy organization that mostly disdains the rough and tumble game for an efficient and skilful one. They bitched. The league listened. They fell to the growing whiff of (mostly) media-created frenzy about the dangers of head shots.

did anybody else find it odd they used that language on a national news website?

and yes, milbury is a choad.