Attached Files

Champions are made of metal!!

#42 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:26 AM

did anybody else find it odd they used that language on a national news website?

and yes, milbury is a choad.

He also said "Christ" as an exclamatory on NESN. Where the hell's the leash? Or at least a muzzle?

Milbury was a terrible gm, but he is a great analyst, he isn't politically correct, yet he isn't senile like cherry, he says things like they are, and occasionally goes over the line if it is a team he hates (philly, nyr, detroit) Eric Francis, now that guy is a piece of s*** who has the IQ of a monkey and doesn't belong on tv

...When he calls the Wings a bunch of "goody two-shoes"? That's the trooth?

I think not. <_<

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#43 Selliria

Selliria

3rd Line Checker

• Bronze Booster
  • 493 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:12 PM

He's such an idiot. I don't say that lightly either, because I'm one of those that feels unless you truly know someone, you shouldn't judge their circumstances. But after listening to him makes these kinds of comments over and over and over... I just can't do it anymore. I don't know what game he watches, but it isn't NHL hockey.

This line of thinking is why he wasn't cut out to be a GM. He lacks the basic understanding of the game... and the fact that anybody would listen to anything this guy says is the real laughable part here.

#44 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

He's starting to sound like those people who believe that just because they had to suffer through certain conditions that people after them should have to as well.

#45 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:02 PM

He's such an idiot. I don't say that lightly either, because I'm one of those that feels unless you truly know someone, you shouldn't judge their circumstances. But after listening to him makes these kinds of comments over and over and over... I just can't do it anymore. I don't know what game he watches, but it isn't NHL hockey.

This line of thinking is why he wasn't cut out to be a GM. He lacks the basic understanding of the game... and the fact that anybody would listen to anything this guy says is the real laughable part here.

Spot. On. I think you'll fit in well here. :D

I find it so bizarre that Milbury is so well known as a joke because of his time as a GM, yet he still maintains a gig as a talking head behind a desk. The only thing I can think of is that everyone truly is laughing at him, while Milbury just doesn't get the joke.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#46 ben_usmc

ben_usmc

Kenny Powers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

I find it so bizarre that Milbury is so well known as a joke because of his time as a GM, yet he still maintains a gig as a talking head behind a desk. The only thing I can think of is that everyone truly is laughing at him, while Milbury just doesn't get the joke.

Matt Millen seems to be doing a good job at that as well
There's no I in team, but there's a U in c***, so don't be little jealous c***s

#47 Selliria

Selliria

3rd Line Checker

• Bronze Booster
  • 493 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:21 PM

My dad and I always joke that he's the comic relief on the show. He's just there for the giggles.