• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
I Red Wings I

San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

i heard somewhere that talks are heating up with the nhl...they just didn't say who was calling

He would have to clear waivers before he could join the team that signs him...So he's likely not coming until 2011-2012 at the earliest.

I think their lack of goaltending is a huge problem. Nittimaki and Niemi both are nowhere as good as Nobokov. The only reason anybody believes Niemi is good is because he had that ridiculous team in front of him last year. Hes SO overrated.

Im also with Crymson, glad to see the sharks, and choke-show Joe struggle.

I still don't see why Niemi was talked up so much even during the playoffs. His GA went up and his save percentage went down during the playoffs compared to the regular season.

"Western Conference Finals Hangover"

Being satisfied with finally making the Western Conference finals, they spent the rest of the summer partying and celebrating and ended up becoming complacent with their recent success.

they just didn't do well replacing what they lost in the off season, and because of the awesome weed grown in this area they were just chillin' with my buddies gettin' high all summer.

and every year they get complacent when the playoffs start...even last year... yeah they made it to the conf. final, but they had no answer for a player like big boy buff as he slapped his chubbs all over blake.

Edited by soultrain

I don't think San Jose is stupid enough to pin this on McClellan. But part of me hopes they do, and hopes that no other team wants him so that he can return to being Detroit's defensive coach.

You mean offensive coach.