• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Money On The Board Deetroit Style!

Rate this topic

* PayPal balance: $103.60 USD !!!!!

Great job, LGW! I'll keep this open for tonight's game and see what happens. This amount will be sent to Children's Hospital in the name of letsgowings.com. If anyone else chips in today, please put your screen name in the notes. I might get a card and sign screen names to it, but LGW will be prominently mentioned.

I think the next time we should do this is the playoffs - say a buck for every game they win? We can play around with it. Of course I'm open to doing it sooner if there's interest.

* PayPal balance: $103.60 USD !!!!!

Great job, LGW! I'll keep this open for tonight's game and see what happens. This amount will be sent to Children's Hospital in the name of letsgowings.com. If anyone else chips in today, please put your screen name in the notes. I might get a card and sign screen names to it, but LGW will be prominently mentioned.

I think the next time we should do this is the playoffs - say a buck for every game they win? We can play around with it. Of course I'm open to doing it sooner if there's interest.

I think most of us could chip in $16 over the course of 2 months :D

Since the vast majority of the money was donated yesterday and the Wings lost, I've decided to send the whole kit 'n' kaboodle to Children's Hospital. It didn't seem right to send a $20 donation to the DRW F, unless the majority dictates otherwise. Chime in with an opinion if you have one.

Maybe we should start a "Money on the Board" and chip in cash for each game we get through without another injury!

$120.55. I haven't sent it yet, though. For a mere $50 donation to CH, I have discovered you can have a message on the Jumbotron in between the 1st and 2nd periods. I was thinking maybe a "Believe"-type message for Vladdy & Co. and Jiri Fischer, a shout-out to out-of-state LGWers that will be in town shortly or even a "Donate to Children's Hospital from LGW." Any ideas, suggestions or a simple "just send the money already" comments?

Application: http://redwings.nhl.com/v2/ext/DRW%20Community/Wish%20Club/RWWC%20application.v2.pdf

I sent my Wish Application in for the game on the 13th against Boston - it says "LetsgoWings.com supports Children's Hospital." If you're at the game, look for it on the Jumbotron between the 1st and 2nd.

Extra points if someone snaps and posts a picture!

WOO HOO! Received my confirmation email today!

This email is just to inform you that I received your wish application. Your wish will be displayed between the 1st and 2nd period of the game (which is the 1st intermission) scheduled for February 13, 2011. After the game, I will mail you a thank you tax receipt letter along with your credit card receipt for $120.55.

Thank you for your support of the Detroit Red Wings Wish Club and Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation.

LaVonne Compton

Development Representative

Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation

Philanthropic Data Management

WOO HOO! Received my confirmation email today!

This email is just to inform you that I received your wish application. Your wish will be displayed between the 1st and 2nd period of the game (which is the 1st intermission) scheduled for February 13, 2011. After the game, I will mail you a thank you tax receipt letter along with your credit card receipt for $120.55.

Thank you for your support of the Detroit Red Wings Wish Club and Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation.

LaVonne Compton

Development Representative

Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation

Philanthropic Data Management

Thanks for putting this together. I'm proud to be a part of it. I'll miss the game, however. I'll be flying home from Boston, after seeing the Wings play the B's in the Gahden!