• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings_fanatic

Question about the Datsyukian Wonder

Rate this topic

Hey guys, it has been a LONG month for me as I HATE watching Wings games without Pavs. I know Pavs could be due back next Saturday against the hawks, and I remember reading an article on Mlive last week that he was going to resume practicing with the team this week once they got home, but I have not since then read any updates to that? So I was wondering if anyone knew or had any updates on Pavs? All I know thus far is if he can play next Saturday he will play that game, and the NJ game, however if not they will keep him out until the first game after the All Star Break... IMO, and I love Pavs, but if the Wings continue to get points in most these games, I think it would be wisest to keep Pavs out until Feb 2nd... but what do you guys think?

Guest CaliWingsNut

Hey guys, it has been a LONG month for me as I HATE watching Wings games without Pavs. I know Pavs could be due back next Saturday against the hawks, and I remember reading an article on Mlive last week that he was going to resume practicing with the team this week once they got home, but I have not since then read any updates to that? So I was wondering if anyone knew or had any updates on Pavs? All I know thus far is if he can play next Saturday he will play that game, and the NJ game, however if not they will keep him out until the first game after the All Star Break... IMO, and I love Pavs, but if the Wings continue to get points in most these games, I think it would be wisest to keep Pavs out until Feb 2nd... but what do you guys think?

His injury typically takes longer than was estimated. I doubt he will be back in the lineup before the all-star game.

Remember, it's to Detroit's advantage to claim he maybe back earlier than possible. It'll make teams have to plan for him playing and without.

During the pregame show tonight they showed both he and Modano skating, so that's as much of an update as I can give you. They are saying he'll be back right after the All-Joke break. I agree with you - I miss him something awful.

LOL Pavs is better than Hank... Pavs does all Hank does pretty much except Pavs has slick moves to go along with it and has better all around awareness. Now, with Homer going down, the return of Pavs, in from what I got from Mikey and Ken, returning Feb 2nd it will be a HUGE boost to this team. We can debate all we want about Pavs and Hank and who is better, but all that matters is that when the 2 of them are playing together, they are both at the top of their game, and with these 2 playing great hockey this year, and the excellent depth we have, the whole team should and likely will have a great post- season run.

Well, what else would you call it???

I guess you could call it the Raleigh Comedy Festival.

Edited by Kira