• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Holmstrom suffers a broken hand

Rate this topic

Well we didn't lose anyone last game so clearly we were due for TWO injuries tonight.

To be honest, I'm seriously concerned about a particular player becoming injured on this team, but I don't want to say it for fear of jinxing it. But he's been fighting through a nagging injury and been carrying a lot of the load if you catch my drift...

this team is too old.

Clearly 20 year olds don't break their hands.

Michael Scott sums up my feelings about the Red Wings injury streak -

"It feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. And at the same time, somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledge hammer. And then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone."

Drama queen! :lol:

Well I'm glad my next trip to The Joe isn't until March 21st. I won't be paying $60 to see Grand Rapids, everyone should be back by then.

hope homer comes back alright, these hand injuries can linger..

on a positive note, we get to see more of tatar and i wouldn't mind seeing him get time in the top 6 and on the PP. keep the bottom lines in tact since they have been playing so well together.

They linger but not horribly. I've broken mine 3 times (of course the 2nd was a rebreak in order to fix it because I went to the doc. after it healed for 3 weeks). But it does kind of have a wierd feeling, however it really shouldn't do anything long term. Honestly unless it's completly f***ed up he could probably play now....But it wouldn't be the smartest move.

Seriously though these injuries are getting to the point of laughter. Welcome back Tatar

Edited by ben_usmc

Probably Bert and Miller move up based on history.

Bert-Z-Mule

Miller-Fil-Huds

Drapes-Helm-Eaves

Tatar-Abby-Mursak

The Abby line will be exciting to watch at first but right now I don't feel as if that will be a terribly effective line once the freshness wears off. You just hope that line can at least prevent goals from happening.

Bert-Z-Mule

Miller-Fil-Huds

Drapes-Helm-Eaves

Tatar-Abby-Mursak

The Abby line will be exciting to watch at first but right now I don't feel as if that will be a terribly effective line once the freshness wears off. You just hope that line can at least prevent goals from happening.

This is assuming no one else gets hurt. <_<

Bert-Z-Mule

Miller-Fil-Huds

Drapes-Helm-Eaves

Tatar-Abby-Mursak

Based on this season, I think Eaves is more likely to move up over Miller. I would think Babcock would reunite the Draper/Helm/Tatar line again.

I'd also think it would be:

Eaves - Z - Franzen

Bert - Fil - Hudler

Draper - Helm - Tatar

Miller - Abdelkader - Mursak

I would probably lose my mind if Bert played on a line with Franzen. I can only handle one guy not skating at a time per line.

Based on this season, I think Eaves is more likely to move up over Miller. I would think Babcock would reunite the Draper/Helm/Tatar line again.

I'd also think it would be:

Eaves - Z - Franzen

Bert - Fil - Hudler

Draper - Helm - Tatar

Miller - Abdelkader - Mursak

I would probably lose my mind if Bert played on a line with Franzen. I can only handle one guy not skating at a time per line.

Eaves undoubtedly crossed my mind, don't get me wrong. I just think Babs likes the way the Helm line is when they're at their forechecking best. The line might be the best on the team at maintaining possession of the puck because they all have great speed and work ethic. He might not want to break that up.

At the same time, Babs is looking for someone with size who can retrieve pucks and stand in front of the net. They've always like Miller for sometimes seemingly inexplicable reasons as they would move him up instead of Eaves at times. He has good height and has played the net front role last year and was good enough to be a stopgap.

But we shall see tomorrow.