• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/15 GDT: Blue Jackets 5 at Red Wings 6 (OT)

Rate this topic

The stream owner really needs to get on TURNING ON THE STREAM.

If you're watching adthe (or whatever), you're just getting someone who streams off of someone else's stream. Unfortunately, my usual stream isn't working either, so I'm using drum's. (See the OP.) It's a good stream, but my computer is too old, so I get it in a series of still pics.

So, for those of you who can see, how are the Griffins looking? I know there was a line of them out there together.

If you're watching adthe (or whatever), you're just getting someone who streams off of someone else's stream. Unfortunately, my usual stream isn't working either, so I'm using drum's. (See the OP.) It's a good stream, but my computer is too old, so I get it in a series of still pics.

So, for those of you who can see, how are the Griffins looking? I know there was a line of them out there together.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll go grab that link from the OP.

Unfortunately, my usual stream isn't working either, so I'm using drum's. (See the OP.) It's a good stream, but my computer is too old, so I get it in a series of still pics.

That or your internet. How old is your computer?

it's working great tonight, Drum!

Hurry, Selli!!

Speaking of Wings who need to show up and score so this isn't a SHUT OUT, Mule... I am looking at you. ;)

I swear I'm dumb because I can't find it. Lol.

EDIT: Yep. I'm dumb. And I just got it. :P

Edited by Selliria

That was a hook guys.

To be honest I get a bit embarrased watching Redmond and Daniels when with my friends who are fans of other teams. Daniels is always saying that's a hook or interference he got away with and Redmond is always bitching. It gets a bit old, I could def. see why opposing fans would think they are big homers (not the worst by any means, but come on man)

no clue how to do that

That or your internet. How old is your computer?

The laptop is 5 years old. It takes about 10 minutes to warm up when I start it. My friends have just shaken their heads when they try to get it to go faster. If I had the disc to replace it, I'd wipe it, but I lost the disc.

The internet is good. Friends have brought laptops over and had no trouble.

Anyway, thanks for providing the stream. It's a life-saver. I'm hoping for a new computer soon.

I'm calling Kronner as the next goal-scorer. <thinking positive>