• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/15 GDT: Blue Jackets 5 at Red Wings 6 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

To be honest I get a bit embarrased watching Redmond and Daniels when with my friends who are fans of other teams. Daniels is always saying that's a hook or interference he got away with and Redmond is always bitching. It gets a bit old, I could def. see why opposing fans would think they are big homers (not the worst by any means, but come on man)

Especially when the call is on Lidstrom. Lidstrom is a great player, but he does commit the occasional penalty.

To be honest I get a bit embarrased watching Redmond and Daniels when with my friends who are fans of other teams. Daniels is always saying that's a hook or interference he got away with and Redmond is always bitching. It gets a bit old, I could def. see why opposing fans would think they are big homers (not the worst by any means, but come on man)

Having center ice and getting feeds of many different teams, Ken and Mick are not even close to big homers. Not even close, try having to watch St louis' feed or Calgarys sportsnet feeds, ******* brutal.

Having center ice and getting feeds of many different teams, Ken and Mick are not even close to big homers. Not even close, try having to watch St louis' feed or Calgarys sportsnet feeds, ******* brutal.

Oh no doubt, I don't believe they are close to the worst. Hell I could name 6 with out hesitation, it still is tiresome though. My friends team being one of them (Av's)

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Tie game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hells yes!!!!

'Oh, Miller doesn't deserve top line time.....blahblahblahblahblah.'

That's about as lucky of a goal you can score.