• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/15 GDT: Blue Jackets 5 at Red Wings 6 (OT)

Rate this topic

The laptop is 5 years old. It takes about 10 minutes to warm up when I start it. My friends have just shaken their heads when they try to get it to go faster. If I had the disc to replace it, I'd wipe it, but I lost the disc.

Actually that shouldn't be hard to do. Microsoft gives out CDs of the software (have to pay for shipping), I got one from them a while back by just filling out some info. The Key is where they make their money pretty much. If you don't have that it's very easy to get as long as your computer still boots to windows.

Find someone that knows their way around computers to help with starting from scratch. My old computer still can run it (not in full screen) and it's about 8 years old. A laptop at 5 years should work no problem, unless it was just ridiculously cheap with crap parts.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Typical. Wings get 2-3 great chances, can't bury them and then piss it away by giving up a breakaway goal. Bad coverage boys. Z looked really silly on that play.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Hey did you guys know Big Rig was the last player selected in his draft? ;)

And he was a forward!

Okay, after scoring a goal, here's what's wrong with Ericsson. On the very next possession, he just took a nice pass from his goaltender along the boards with not a defender in sight. Yet, somehow, he fumbled with the puck and the Jackets kept Detroit hemmed in for more than a minute. You just can't fail to make the simple plays like that.