• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWN_HQ (east)

Rate this topic

A friend of mine (Ed=hockeyrulz - some of you have met him) is in town for just a couple of days. He's in training for the Border Patrol. Very last minute notice, but anyone interested....

Red Wings vs the Devils 7:30 p.m.

Wednesday, January 26

BUFFALO WILD WINGS, Mount Clemens

http://locations.buffalowildwings.com/

(the map zooms. Zip is 48043.)

Puck drop is at 7:30. I'll get there around 6:30 and save a table(s).

Look for the Winged Wheel in my avatar when you get there.

Located near the corner of Market and Main St. in the Clem.

On Market between northbound and southbound Gratiot.

Minimal parking near the front door. TONS of parking on the side and behind the building.

Anybody wants my cell #, send me a pm.

Everyone is welcome, LGW member, family members, girl/boy friends, neighbors, anyone!

Post in this thread if you are interested in attending so we can get enough tables.

ATTENDING

HOCKEY MATTERS & possibly mrs. MATTERS

Hockeyrulz

Heroes of Hockeytown

hockey&beer

stellargirl

Paul (nonLGW - my cousin)

Jake (nonLGW - been to these before)

POSSIBLY ATTENDING

vladdy16

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

ok is it in Jan or Feb???

I have recently moved so if its Jan 26th, then I cant make it due to work that night.

And if its Feb 26th, I DEFINATELY can't make because I will be getting married that day.

Wow. Thanks for pointing that out, Tim! What a blunder on my part. It's January 26. Sorry you can't make it, but you have a job, which these days, is fantastic!!

Congratulations on your pending betrothal!! All the best wishes.

While cleaning my basement, I found 3 of the same posters of Nick from a game I went to...not really sure how that happened. I'll bring them to the get together in case anyone wants them. (hey, these things could turn into mini swapmeets :yowza: ) Looks like we'll just need one long table at this point. I'll get there around 6:30 and get us one.

We had a great time! In attendance were: HOCKEY MATTERS & mrs. MATTERS, Hockeyrulz & his kids, Heroes of Hockeytown, hockey&beer & stellargirl, Jake, and Rivalred was a last minute show. Will probably do another one next month. We can choose a different venue if folks from different areas express an interest in attending. Posted a pic in the gallery.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

Sorry I missed it- I had to work. I got home just in time to see the game. Glad Rob made it - he had told me he wasn't going to be able to go.

Looks like a good time was had by all!

We did have a good time, but it would have been better had you been able to make it!! We can move the venue to a more central location in the future. I'm thinking toward the end of February for the next one. As always, everyone's input is welcome.