• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Mike Brown Suspended 3 Games

Rate this topic

Agreed. It was a dirty hit, but it's something that we are seeing get these punishments. COuld have been worst, but it should have been avoided. But as GMR and UK would say: Good ole fashion hockey hit, nothing to see here.

Agreed. It was a dirty hit, but it's something that we are seeing get these punishments. COuld have been worst, but it should have been avoided. But as GMR and UK would say: Good ole fashion hockey hit, nothing to see here.

Actually good old fashion hockey didn't have hits to the head because what ever Brown did to Jovo someone else would do to him in spades. Good old fashioned hockey would have been Jovo seeing Brown coming and him sticking his elbow out to protect himself.

Good suspension for what he did. That being said I would love Brown on this team. Hes so fast for a scrapper and can kill penalties really, really well. He would be way better then Miller here and would help the team just as much

Good suspension for what he did. That being said I would love Brown on this team. Hes so fast for a scrapper and can kill penalties really, really well. He would be way better then Miller here and would help the team just as much

I don't think Versteeg is the only player Burke is looking to trade..Brown could be on his way out too, possibly.