• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zombi

A Bunch of Team Jersey Changes (May Be) Coming Soon

Rate this topic

It'd be nice to see the Predators find a way to combine their color scheme with the more classic layout of the 3rd jerseys. I never realized they had those stupid ass checkers on them, though. I wouldn't mind seeing the Kings going back to the original black and silver style with a little purple added in to reference their original scheme. Get rid of that damned, 'LOS ANGELES' across the junk, though.

I really like the Sabres 40th throwbacks, so that's cool that they'll stick around. I wouldn't mind the Wings using the Winter Classic or the 75th Anniversary jerseys as 3rds, but I'd much rather see none than see anything close to what some of these other teams go through on a yearly basis.

If the wings were any other team, we'd probably have a car, an octopus, the name DETROIT and the name RED WINGS down the front, and slight changes every year. Thank god we're not.

As far as all those jerseys, I don't understand why people want to change every 3 years. Some teams have a classic look. The Original 6 should just stay with the same look, and for the most part, they do. I'm surprised that the Blackhawks didn't change their logo this year, as each feather was originally added to represent each cup they had won.

I generally don't like Jersey changes, unless it's reverting back to 80's/90's style. I hated when they started changing everything in the mid 90's.

Looking at the 91-93 jerseys, I can't say I approved of a single change that was made, other than maybe the leafs going to the 92-93 style. THe only teams I'd say I think look better now than they did during that era are the Lightning (but they're changing to a blue jersey) and Maybe the senators. I'm all for 3rd jerseys and throwbacks. As far as 3rds go, the crazier the better. I really liked the Original 3rds that came out. I loved the Ducks' Wild Wing jersey, as well as the Kings original 3rd. I'd have no problem with every team carrying a 3rd, a throwback and a home and away.

I really didn't like a lot of the new reebok changes, and it seems like they're fixing up most of what I didn't like. They already have fixed a lot of them (Islanders, Flyers, Sabres, Oilers, Leafs) I think they're starting to get it right. go back to what we grew up with and know.