• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

"The Red Wing"

Rate this topic

Oh, don't be immature.

...It's just maple syrup to put on all the waffles.

I'm glad someone caught that at least. That was what finally sent me over the edge with laughter. Don't they have someone quality-check these Guardians before they publish them?

Ten years from now we will look back on this project....and we will lauuuugghhh...

I personally think this project is going to redefine "Failure" in the marketing world, and it's gonna be funny when it tanks.

------

To cover my ass, if it does miraculously do well, then humanity is doomed, and the end is near.

I really don't understand all the hate for this. I've honestly thought they looked pretty cool. And no, I'm not 12.

It doesn't have to make sense. It's fun.

Edited by Selliria

Ten years from now we will look back on this project....and we will lauuuugghhh...

I personally think this project is going to redefine "Failure" in the marketing world, and it's gonna be funny when it tanks.

------

To cover my ass, if it does miraculously do well, then humanity is doomed, and the end is near.

I don't think they will have to wait ten years to realize how bad this idea was...

Probably more like two weeks.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Can someone please explain how something can be immovable, yet walks? :blink:

Edited by CaliWingsNut

I don't think they will have to wait ten years to realize how bad this idea was...

Probably more like two weeks.

We're already realizing it right now.

Can someone please explain how something can be immovable, yet walks? :blink:

Immovable, not immobile. The implication being that it can't be moved against its will.

Edited by Travis

I'm not as harsh on this as some others are (some of the guardians are really lame in design, but I think a few of them are kinda cool).

However, I think the Red Wing is totally ruined by the fact that his undercarriage looks like a busted segway.

Are we sure about that?

landingmain_glowingpuck_1.jpg

Movies came first, man. And they are still better than the actual team.

Love the reference to the glow-puck....... hated that thing....

---------------------------------

...but I like the Guardian Project. It is different.

I find it neat!

Edited by WingsWingsWings

You guys are gonna love this. May I introduce to you....

The Duck.

duckp.jpg

The Duck is one of the younger Guardians. Although he hails from a wealthy family and is a rebel with a trust fund, he has undergone Marine training and is as tough as nails. Calm in all situations, his relaxed attitude should not be mistaken for weakness because when the time to fight arises, few Guardians are more prepared than the Duck.

He wears a futuristic bio suit and helmet that allow him to breathe underwater for short periods of time. He also has "surf boots" on his feet that give him the ability to glide on the surface of water at incredible speeds. He has wings, but they allow him to fly in short bursts and at low altitudes only. He's constantly developing new technology that allows him to take advantage of his aquatic abilities. He also has several surfboards for different conditions and adventures, including his ever-present "Fish" board; a retro surfboard that allows him to cut through waves and at an incredible speed and make amazing maneuvers. He's a bit of a showoff, but with skills like his, you would be to.

Link.

You guys are gonna love this. May I introduce to you....

The Duck.

duckp.jpg

"Hey McFly, you bojo! Those boards don't work on water..."

"...unless you've got POWER!"

okay, we've reached critical mass with this guardians thing

Stan Lee plagiarized himself with the flordia panthers

it's the black panther with different colors.

And the Penguin is just cyclops with different colours, and the blackhawk AND the Canadian are just Iron man. Hell, the avalanche is ripped off from MR. Freeze

The Duck is one of the younger Guardians. Although he hails from a wealthy family and is a rebel with a trust fund, he has undergone Marine training and is as tough as nails. Calm in all situations, his relaxed attitude should not be mistaken for weakness because when the time to fight arises, few Guardians are more prepared than the Duck.

He wears a futuristic bio suit and helmet that allow him to breathe underwater for short periods of time. He also has "surf boots" on his feet that give him the ability to glide on the surface of water at incredible speeds. He has wings, but they allow him to fly in short bursts and at low altitudes only. He's constantly developing new technology that allows him to take advantage of his aquatic abilities. He also has several surfboards for different conditions and adventures, including his ever-present "Fish" board; a retro surfboard that allows him to cut through waves and at an incredible speed and make amazing maneuvers. He's a bit of a showoff, but with skills like his, you would be to.

:lol: That's my favourite part. He wears a super fancy "bio suit" that allows him to breathe underwater for short periods of time. That hardly counts as a super power.