• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/18 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Guess I'll play some Mass Effect between periods. I feel more in control there.

I'm playing NHL EHM 2007. I'm coaching in Russia. It's March 14, 2014 and the Wings are 47-17-1.

I guess one way to think about tonight's game is that one goal was solely on Joey for fumbling with the puck, and the other was on a penalty shot. We haven't given up a PP goal or SH goal or we didn't get beat by Penguins' skill. We are down by to unlucky bounces, not because we are being overly outplayed.

Second period we will dominate. We ended the period very very strong.

Man, I'm gettin blackout drunk for this one now.

I second that motion.

What is your choice? Mine is Stolichnaya + Mango juice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKtfdVqK7c

Knowing myself, even if they loose, there are still 2 periods left, it will only deepen my love for my hockey club.

Also, I thought it not possible, that my hatred for the penguins could worsen.

Guess again.

Edited by Crveni

They really made their arena's seat count so that it would coincide with Crosby's number?

I can understand Lemieux love, the guy is a legend, hall of fame player, and owner of the team. He's the Pen's Yzerman (or as the Pens say, Yzerman is the Wing's Lemieux). However, I don't understand all the friggin' Crosby love. What if the guy just taps out and doesn't do much for the rest of his career? That seat count is going to be really silly.

As for this game, I don't even know what to say about the defense at this point. This has been the pattern this season, giving up early goals, giving up 3-4 goals a game. I agree, there is some kind of fundamental flaw - be it the defensive coach, the players not gelling, I don't know. Hopefully it gets figured out because giving up all these goals doesn't fly in the playoff.s

My dad is a big fan of the "listen to the game instead" scene. But I just can't. I prefer to actually see what's going on. Listening to it on the radio alone doesn't get me as emotionally into the game as seeing it on TV does.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I can understand Lemieux love, the guy is a legend, hall of fame player, and owner of the team. He's the Pen's Yzerman (or as the Pens say, Yzerman is the Wing's Lemieux). However, I don't understand all the friggin' Crosby love. What if the guy just taps out and doesn't do much for the rest of his career? That seat count is going to be really silly.

As for this game, I don't even know what to say about the defense at this point. This has been the pattern this season, giving up early goals, giving up 3-4 goals a game. I agree, there is some kind of fundamental flaw - be it the defensive coach, the players not gelling, I don't know. Hopefully it gets figured out because giving up all these goals doesn't fly in the playoff.s

All things considered that is highly unlikely. Crosby has only improved offensively every year and he is one of the league's top scorers.

Seriously, why would anyone bother with s***ty video feeds when you can listen to the Detroit radio feed online, with zero problems? Listening is just as good as watching.

Depends on the subject.

Our cable went out one minute into game 7 of the Western Conference finals game in 2002. One of the best memories of my life because me and my family listened to it on the radio.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

What? A scrum? I can't believe my eyes. Show some damn passion on the ice! I've seen figure skaters show more passion on the ice than these guys tonight. I don't care about all the injuries. Injuries don't hamper passion.

Shhhh. How did you find out? You must have read the OP :P.

His stream is always up, but people still complain about finding streams :rolleyes:

It wasn't working at the beginning of the game, actually.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The Wings finally got some jump in their step. About damn time. Now it's time to convert some of these chances.