• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Eric Staal and Lidstrom: ASG Captains

Rate this topic

I LMAO at you guys still hating on Sid... I mean he's a phenomenal hockey player, in all aspects, he hasn't been "whining" 1/8th as much as he did TWO years ago. He shows respect in how he plays and against others, and people should respect him for his uncanny effort and his uncanny approach to the game. He gets sooo much criticism from fans and even respected media... You think he's so ignorant that he doesn't realize the negative attention he gets? He get's it, and it motivates him. I respect everything about his game.

I just haven't posted here in awhile. But with that said, I'm surprised how many people still hate Crosby. Yes, from 2005-2008 okay, but he has grown up, and still is growing up. So, does it matter that much whether or not he becomes captain or "wants" to become captain? No, IT'S A F**KING ALL STAR GAME!

Has anyone heard whether Lidstrom will captain the blue or red team? I'm trying to find a link that says definitively, but can't find one.

I'm almost positive it's the blue team. Thought I read it on Puck Daddy, so take that as you will.

Has anyone heard whether Lidstrom will captain the blue or red team? I'm trying to find a link that says definitively, but can't find one.

I'm almost positive it's the blue team. Thought I read it on Puck Daddy, so take that as you will.

He's definitely captaining the Blue team. Article on NHL.com said so.