• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

legaleaglewingsfan

Crosby on strike

Rate this topic

Just like Lidstrom or Zetterberg, if the guy wants to make sure he is healthy for the game. I do not think he should be suspended. However if he isn't, and this book ends between other people being suspended for doing this I would be really upset.

Guy shouldn't have to play, plus it would piss Bettman off. Always a good thing.

Bitching about all the bitching about Crosby is equally as annoying, and takes up as much space in a thread as the actual bitching about Crosby. So in essence, you're contributing to the problem by saying you're above it.

People wouldn't be bitching about the bitching if the people originally bitching actually did research before bitching.

Stop bitching about the bitching about the bitching. Now that I'm bitching someone else is going to start bitching about my bitching.

The bitching needs to stop.

Lebrun, Dreger and a slew of others have already squashed that idea. They said he's angry that he won't be involved because of his concussion, but also noted that last time he was hurt and couldn't play - he still showed up.

How old is he? :lol:

Oh brother :rolleyes: , why now all of a sudden. There's been headshots going on all season and since he now has one he's crying fowl. Besides he's suppose to have a "slight" concussion but he's still out. Sheesh I thought maybe that hit to the knoggin would have knocked some damn sense into him but alas, no!

i see what you did there

People wouldn't be bitching about the bitching if the people originally bitching actually did research before bitching.

Stop bitching about the bitching about the bitching. Now that I'm bitching someone else is going to start bitching about my bitching.

Do you need a ***** slap?

This thread isn't meant to complain about Crosby, so all the people complaining about our complaining can stop. If the title was "___(some other player)____ boycotts all star game" and we wanted to discuss it, does it make us obsessed with that player as well? It's an interesting story. And no one is forcing you to read. Just ignore it.

Very true. This forum needs a "Everything Crosby" sub forum on here.

It also doesn't help that the OP brought it up in that thread.

And I only brought it up because the news source from which I got the naming of the captains (Bob McKenzie) mentioned Crosby in the same breath. Sorry for reporting the news as it's reported. :P

@TSNBobMcKenzie

Eric Staal and Nicklas Lidstrom named all-star captains. Crosby obviously would have been one of them but chances for ASG participation slim

Guest Howard He Do It?!

And I only brought it up because the news source from which I got the naming of the captains (Bob McKenzie) mentioned Crosby in the same breath. Sorry for reporting the news as it's reported. :P

But you didn't need to mention it. It would have been easier to leave it out. The news that is relevant to us Wings fans is that Lids as named a captain, not that Crosby was a potential.

Crosby's mad? Really? I'm the first person to cry for a suspension and get thugs out of hockey, but I've seen both hits on Crosby, and neither player I feel should be suspended. The one in the Outdoor game was, no question, an accident, and the one against Tampa looked harmless, just made worse since Cindy already has the concussion.

Edit: Just when I was feeling a little sorry for that snot nosed little punk too!

Edited by Barrie

Here are some interesting tweets from Pierre LeBrun:

I think Dregs and I sharing an office today. Just spoke to Shanahan who said he phoned Crosby and 87 had great attitude
Shanahan said he told Crosby he didn't think taking on all-star captaincy was smart at this point. To focus on getting healthy.
Shanahan said Crosby had great attitude about the whole thing and wanted to know what he could do to help for all-star.

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/Real_ESPNLeBrun

Here are some interesting tweets from Pierre LeBrun:

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/Real_ESPNLeBrun

Wow, it's like Crosby is having a meltdown and the league is trying to make sure he doesn't kill himself. It's really not that big of a deal. If he's seriously upset about not being picked he clearly has some massive ego issues.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/3632/the-real-story-underlying-the-sidney-crosbyall-star-saga

Sweet Jesus, seriously? Crosby gets hit in the head and suddenly they need to ban even incidental hits to the head? I guess whenever someone is coming at you and you have the puck, just crouch so they veer off to avoid hitting your head. I love how things go all nuclear as soon as Crosby gets hurt. Words cannot describe how much I detest that boy and his overall prissy attitude and passive aggressiveness. It's like he knows he has Bettman wrapped around his pinky. Did Gretzky ever pull stuff like this when he played? I only got to see him every now and again, and I knew he had a reputation as a bit of a whiner, but was it this bad?

Edited by VM1138