• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/20 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Blues 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Last year it was giving up 3rd period leads, this year's theme seems to be getting into 1st period deficits. Hopefully the team plays well the entire 60 minutes, and especially the first 20. I'd rather not see another game where the Wings get 3 or 4 goals against.

Hopefully the D-men get their act together for tonight's game so that they don't leave Howard out to dry.

3-2 Wings

Figure it out boys. Jimmy is back in but it has to be a whole team effort tonight. He needs to make the stops and we need to prevent stupid ass turnovers and giveaways. The hell with predictions, just play hard.

/obvious stuff

Edited by HankthaTank

With the injury situation the way it is, if the Wings win or even gain a point, I see it as a gift. My expectations are very low right now. :(

On the bright side, they are still near the top of the standings and we get to see the youngsters strut their stuff.

Go Wings!!

OK, the game starts at 8:00 Eastern time, which is 7 central, and we're in St. Louis, which is central time, so the Wings need to come in at 7 eastern just to be sure, which means that they'll actually start playing some hockey at 8E/7C which they will think is the beginning of the second period, but will actually be the start of the game.

Now all we have to do is convince them that there are 4 periods of hockey and that they need to play all the way through, and we're gold.

Go Wings!!!

OK, the game starts at 8:00 Eastern time, which is 7 central, and we're in St. Louis, which is central time, so the Wings need to come in at 7 eastern just to be sure, which means that they'll actually start playing some hockey at 8E/7C which they will think is the beginning of the second period, but will actually be the start of the game.

Now all we have to do is convince them that there are 4 periods of hockey and that they need to play all the way through, and we're gold.

Go Wings!!!

?!? :huh::)

I think they just never got the DST memo.

Guest scottj

First game back since I was banned for getting drunk and calling the mods f*** faces!

good to be back lol. I apologize for my past behavior... it was right after the game that Quick stoned us so you gotta understand haha

LETS GO

First game back since I was banned for getting drunk and calling the mods f*** faces!

good to be back lol. I apologize for my past behavior... it was right after the game that Quick stoned us so you gotta understand haha

LETS GO

laugh.gif I was at that one. I was a bit sloshed myself but would never ever go as far as to give the mods the old "f*** face" shpiel.

LGW!

We need a strong confident showing from Jimmy. I would like to see a full 90 minutes.

How many minutes are Hockey games where YOUR from?

Babs got smart and told the team the game was at 7:30pm Central time so that they will be playing like it's the 3rd period by time they actually start the game!