• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/20 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Blues 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

I'm not the one who is blind here. Abby has done nothing lately. Take a look at Helm. Helm hits more than Abby and has been putting up the points. Even netting OT winners.

I was in love with Abby's fire earlier in the season. It's just hasn't been there lately.

Yeah, a fight right at that juncture of the game is exactly what we needed. Isn't there an enforcer thread somewhere to ***** about this??

Tell that to Abby.

He didn't fight and didn't get involved in the play either. Should have done either one of those two things.

Instead, he just stood there shoving Jackass, while we're trying to score a late goal.

Yeah, a fight right at that juncture of the game is exactly what we needed. Isn't there an enforcer thread somewhere to ***** about this??

Yeah because going into overtime with your tail between your legs is a great way to start.

Abdelkader let himself get taken out of an easy tap in and let Jackman just humiliate him afterwards. Come on Abby, do something.

Because he is useless. Doesn't fight and hasn't been putting up points. If it wasn't for all the injuries he would be up in the press box.

Really? Really? He hits, creates chances, and can put up points. If you were watching, he was at the end of his shift after coming within two inches of scoring the game winner. It would have been pointless for him to fight a better fighter with thirty seconds left in the game.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

He should have just fought him if he was going to stand in the zone jawing at him instead of high tailing it out of the zone so that the Wings could re-enter the zone.

Tell that to Abby.

He didn't fight and didn't get involved in the play either. Should have done either one of those two things.

Instead, he just stood there shoving Jackass, while we're trying to score a late goal.

I can't tell it to him. He would have been destroyed though as you stated. We need to keep as much of our players going as we can. Can't say Abby has been useless as has been stated on here quite frequently and I am not really wanting too many fights from him knowing that we lose him we are digging even further into GR.

Ah, f*** it, drop the gloves Abby. s***.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Really? Really? He hits, creates chances, and can put up points. If you were watching, he was at the end of his shift after coming within two inches of scoring the game winner. It would have been pointless for him to fight a better fighter with thirty seconds left in the game.

Only had 1 hit tonight, creates very little chances, hasn't been putting up the points lately, and let himself get shoved out of position for an easy tap in by Jackman. It would have been pointless but his play as of late has been pointless. I get that he is the hometown boy but he has to earn his ice time.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

At least the defense started on time, but decided to end early <_< . Got two points out of it.

We really don't need Nabakov, we just need to dump McCrummy and you'll see a big jump in the defense the second he leaves the state. If the Wings keep him, then "Welcome aboard, prepare to have 3 goals get by you each game you start!" as long as McCrummy is still around.

Only had 1 hit tonight, creates very little chances, and hasn't been putting up the points lately. It would have been pointless but his play as of late has been pointless. I get that he is the hometown boy but he has to earn his ice time.

He got robbed of the game winner. While his play has suffered he certainly is not the weak link in the team. Would you play Miller above Abby?

Fighting would have been pointless. He was tired and likely would have lost. I'm one of the more pro-enforcer posters here but fighting in the last minute of a game when nobody has wronged your team is pointless.

They got 2 points almost the ugly way. Still I don't mind giving the Blues the loser point if it ends up helping knock the CORE111!!1!1 out of the playoffs.

That said, despite the meltdown in the third there were some positives. Hudler with 3 points, Helm pops another one as does Eaves. Howie made some great save that Jmac would likely have let in and they came out early. Maintain that, fix the third, fire McCrimmon the Wings version of Millen it seems.

He got robbed of the game winner. While his play has suffered he certainly is not the weak link in the team. Would you play Miller above Abby?

Fighting would have been pointless. He was tired and likely would have lost. I'm one of the more pro-enforcer posters here but fighting in the last minute of a game when nobody has wronged your team is pointless.

Jackman wrongs the Wings just by existing.