• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/20 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Blues 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

I for one have supported Hudler all season. Me and Crymson.

Yes, and I won't hear anyone say otherwise about us.

Bertuzzi and Kronwall are both at 8 goals. If they were to both reach 10 then the Wings would have 10 players with 10 goals or more on the season.

Throughout the post lockout era the Wings had a high 13 in 06-07.

They still have a chance to get a lot more. Rafalski and Hudler should have more goals than they do. Maybe Helm and another grinder can catch a little fire too.

I don't think I have ever seen a goal like Bertuzzi's. It was like nobody knew he had it except for him and Filppula.

it was like a less cool and slower version of this goal:

nice play by Fil though and it was funny how even Bert seemed surprised he had the puck.

so what happens when Datsyuk returns. You think the lines should be, this is going to get bad now because soo many players are playing good.

Eaves stays on the top line with Z and Dats ? or does Cleary ?

Bert drops down to the third line or does Hudler go to the third line ?

Where does Franzen go ? Top line with Dats and Z or back to the BFF line?

Bertuzzi had a great game but some fans just can't get over the cliche talking points.

He was horrible defensively, and he did nothing good in the offensive zone except score the open net goal. He's lazy, he doesn't battle, and he's been a detriment to the second line.

He was horrible defensively, and he did nothing good in the offensive zone except score the open net goal. He's lazy, he doesn't battle, and he's been a detriment to the second line.

Ok, but tell us how you REALLY feel.

I really thought he played well tonight. He created at least one good chance and the one goal against where he was on the ice you can't really blame him... it was more a miscommunication between Miller and a d-man. I also think that if Bertuzzi didn't have a good game, the rest of his line wouldn't have played as well as they did. Like I said though, I don't tend to remember the negatives, I focus on the good times.

and make a pass to Flip who was wide open, and make a good saucer pass cross crease that Flip missed also. He creates chances on the ice whether you choose to see it or not, maybe your hate for the guy doesn't allow you to.

So...on the last St. Louis rush, just prior to the to the game-winning goal: was it really too many men by Detroit?

I didn't see the whole ice but I think it was... Nobody touched the puck on our side though whoever was coming off hadn't crossed centre when the next guy came on I think. Camera and no replay doesn't help but that's what I was thinking.

I so wanted to start a new topic, but I figured it goes here.

Anyone see Ericcsson kiss Helm after he scored the OT winnter?

Im seeing some lip on lip action lol .. at first I thought it was his visor but he ducks so low it looks like its on the lips. Kinda grossing me out now, but I laughed the first time lol.

Edited by PROBIE4PREZ

Im seeing some lip on lip action lol .. at first I thought it was his visor but he ducks so low it looks like its on the lips. Kinda grossing me out now, but I laughed the first time lol.

Kissing is no big deal for many European men. For instance, it was either Fedorov or Larionov (?) who kissed Konstantinov during one of the Cup celebrations. I like it. That they're not all caught up in the macho thing.

I didn't get a chance to watch this game and just saw the highlights, but I'd just like to say this. Darren Helm finished on one of his high speed breaks! that's the way you do it kid!

Let's hope he keeps it up because it makes him really scary for other teams to have out there 4 on 4 and shorthanded.

As for Ericsson kissing Helm, when you're a 6'4" 200+ lb hockey player, you can pull something like that off.

:rolleyes:

What about your boy Flip hitting the glass and boards each time he has a wide open shot from the slot?

:rolleyes:

What about your boy Flip hitting the glass and boards each time he has a wide open shot from the slot?

What about it? Players miss shots all the time. And if you want to compare the two, Flip has 13 points in the last 14 games, Bert has 8.

He creates chances on the ice whether you choose to see it or not, maybe your hate for the guy doesn't allow you to.

Yeah, because I obviously such a long, vocal history of hating the guy. <_< I have nothing against Bert except how s***ty his play has been this year.

Edited by Z and D for the C

He created at least one good chance and the one goal against where he was on the ice you can't really blame him... it was more a miscommunication between Miller and a d-man.

He was on the ice for two goals last night, the second was pretty much all his fault. Look at the highlights, Bert leaves his man wide open, while not even moving his feet. http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20102011,2,703&navid=sb:highlights I'm not saying he is a bad player with no talent, he's more than capable of making nice passes, but he is playing lazy, period.

Edited by Z and D for the C

Yeah, because I obviously such a long, vocal history of hating the guy. <_< I have nothing against Bert except how s***ty his play has been this year.

Your homerism is getting ridiculous.

Bertuzzi and your boy Flip have identical point totals so far this year. Both have 29 points.

Yet you say Bertuzzi has been s***ty this year.

Well, what do you think that makes Flip?

Edited by GMRwings1983