• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Trapt1307

Wings Negotiating w/ Nabokov

Rate this topic

And that would be right around the Valenti-Foster show which is normally dedicated to nothing but Michigan State and Mike's football picks for the weekend. rolleyes.gif I guess anyone with a mic on a sports show can have a voice but they really need to give it up.

I like there show but yeah neither know s*** about hockey

As has been stated, he'd have to clear waivers again if the Wings wanted to get him in a trade.

in that post I didn't mean trade Nabokov to us

I meant maybe a deal with another team for them to trade their own goalie to us cheap in exchange for getting Nabokov signed to a cheap deal on waivers

in that post I didn't mean trade Nabokov to us

I meant maybe a deal with another team for them to trade their own goalie to us cheap in exchange for getting Nabokov signed to a cheap deal on waivers

Oh, my bad. I didn't read the post fully.

Nahh, Mike's self righteous "I'm a MSU grad" crap gets pumped out there WAAAYYYYY too much. And that is what brings the Michigan fans in. His bias towards that is sickening really but I digress lol. Sorry for thread derailing, just my tiny rant on that joke Valenti.

Seems like a nice change of pace considering the nauseating number of bandwagon Michigan fans in the area.

I'm liking the idea of Hedberg over Nabokov right now, because of our situation and NJ, (i'm assuming NJ because they are guaranteed first shot) Hedberg as a backup for Howard, another Swede would go great here, and NJ gains a little in cap space, plus no wait on the transaction.

NTC would have to be waived, but from last to the Wings might be attractive.

Edited by Wingzman91

kausatoday via Twitter:

Red Wings can't pay Nabokov much more than minimum because of cap space issue. It seems like it's 55-45 or 50-50 that he clears waivers.

3 minutes ago via web

I like there show but yeah neither know s*** about hockey

their fan base does not like hockey either.....

They have a Facebook fan page.... you should read what people say about Hockey!

Here's a couple...I won't post names

" Hockey sucks and is a racist sport"

"Deadwings"

" Why do you guys always have to talk so much red wings?"

"This is Football Town for real, not Hockeytown! "

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Hilarity to be had on Murph's twitter page:

"there is a good chance nabakov could be claimed, because he is great quality for a great price...sort of like a dollar hot dog!"

If only it was real. Good stuff.

Why the hell would you want to get rid of Bertuzzi with how he's played for us and with his very modest caphit?!?! That would be asinine ...

Lets get to the real important topic at hand that we're all overlooking...

what number would he wear?? :ph34r:

Give him #20.... why not?