• This topic is locked This topic is locked
434 replies to this topic

#421 Booster313

Booster313

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

I was just thinking about that too. Salei is pretty much Russian right? Markov too but other than them they haven't really dealt with many Russians.

When did you start watching hockey?! The Red Wings started the Russian craze in the NHL with the russian five! Recently it has more to do with the KHL and the transfer agreement with the IIHF than anything else.

Daniel F-ing Larsson. Kenny, please fix your mistake and get him back here. You are the best GM in the NHL, but even you are capable of flubs. We don't want another washed up, nearing the end of their career goaltender in Nabby.

Larsson wasn't even a great AHL goaltender... Plus he has a bad attitude. See Ya!

What kind of color is red? Red is a warning, a declaration, a color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and driven because red doesn't like second place. So what kind of color is red? Their kind.

#422 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

I most certainly did not write that! Plus, signing Emery is like signing Vince Young.

I certainly hope you're wrong about Vince. :huh: I want to think he just needs to play where he's wanted.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#423 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:59 PM

Daniel F-ing Larsson. Kenny, please fix your mistake and get him back here. You are the best GM in the NHL, but even you are capable of flubs. We don't want another washed up, nearing the end of their career goaltender in Nabby.

We still own the rights to Larsson. Plus he didn't want to stay in North America. maybe we'll sign him in the summer to back up JHo?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#424 atodaso

atodaso

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:11 PM

We still own the rights to Larsson. Plus he didn't want to stay in North America. maybe we'll sign him in the summer to back up JHo?

but will he clear waivers? :hehe:

#425 Booster313

Booster313

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:17 PM

but will he clear waivers? :hehe:

He wouldn't have to in the summer. Waivers aren't in effect from 7/1- 9/30 every year.

What kind of color is red? Red is a warning, a declaration, a color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and driven because red doesn't like second place. So what kind of color is red? Their kind.

#426 stevkrause

stevkrause

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:42 PM

I can't wait to see how this plays out...

All I have to say about Holland and our off-season:

Here in this thread

Here in this one as well

Here in this one too

and finally

Here

Holland is a damn good GM. period.

#427 ricky0034

ricky0034

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:42 PM

"Nabokov legally changes name to bypass waiver rule" :hehe: :rolleyes:

#428 Casey

Casey

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

We don't want another washed up, nearing the end of their career goaltender in Nabby.

44-16-10, GAA of 2.43 and save percentage of 92.2 is washed up now? Please explain.
Posted Image
Ceterum autem censeo, Hudler esse delendam.

#429 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:48 PM

"Nabokov legally changes name to bypass waiver rule" :hehe: :rolleyes:

"Detroit Red Wings are interested in little-known goaltender named Chuck Americandude out of Flint."
Posted Image

#430 Schmack

Schmack

Jr. Prospect

• 25 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:48 PM

What is everyones obsession with this kid? He was absolutely horrible while playing North American hockey. His movement laterally was horrible and he played even worse.

I dont understand other than oversea stats why people think this kid will be back in a Wings jersey?

#431 stevkrause

stevkrause

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:58 PM

"Detroit Red Wings are interested in little-known goaltender named Chuck Americandude out of Flint."

Hahahahaha... perfect! :)

All I have to say about Holland and our off-season:

Here in this thread

Here in this one as well

Here in this one too

and finally

Here

Holland is a damn good GM. period.

#432 Booster313

Booster313

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:02 PM

Ken Daniels said that the deal is outstanding and could be done tonight!

#433 Duck Guy

Duck Guy

Homer rocks your socks off Its knuckle Puck time!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:04 PM

i doubt he will clear waivers
Posted Image
Veritas Aequitas

#434 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:29 PM

mickey says we're going to like the nabokov news after the game.

*twiddles thumbs*
Posted Image

#435 nate94gt

nate94gt

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:29 PM

i doubt he will clear waivers

yeah, me neither. The wings are whipping up some deal to trade for a goaltender from a team thats gonna yank nabby. Bank on it. The wings are gonna give up a draft pick and "nabby" in exchange for a goaltender