• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Nabokov claimed by NYI, refuses to report, suspended

Rate this topic

I was under the impression (after reading multiple things about the waiver process) that , that scenario would not help us....

Am I wrong????

why couldn't we just sneak him out of russia like we did fedorov?

ah, what a simpler time, when all it took was risking lives of families, dark ops and a boatload of money to get a player... damn CBA and the end of the Cold War ruining everything!

Have any teams been ruled out? I mean It's been a Hour... How long can it take to say Yes or No?

the suspense is killing me!

The only team we will definitively know that put in a claim for Nabokov will be the team he's rewarded to. Won't know anything, more than likely, until noon tomorrow.

Have any teams been ruled out? I mean It's been a Hour... How long can it take to say Yes or No?

the suspense is killing me!

Each team has until noon tomorrow to submit their interest. The NHL pools all the interested teams together then calls up the one that's lowest in the standings.

We won't hear an inkling of news until afternoon tomorrow.

I'm in favor of these waiver-wire rules being changed.

Agreed

I think if a team puts in the effort for the signing and negotiating they should get a conditional pick or some form of compensation if a different team claims him....

or

just let the team that signed him have him!

I still don't know if this is a good move or a s*** move. I know we're kind of hard up for goalies right now, but I'm not totally feeling this.

How can it not be a good move?

Ozzy is injured for a significant time (maybe whole year).

Nabokov > JMac or anyone else in GR.

Nabokov may rediscover his form from just a year ago and play like one of the best goalies in the league.