• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Nabokov claimed by NYI, refuses to report, suspended

Rate this topic

JUST PLAY!!!!

use this as a way to keep loose and ready...then the season ends and you can tell Meehan to block all calls from one Garth Snow and

go where you want.

Even IF Not one of their players have a + rating right now.... Just play it out.. Nobody expects them to win much even with Nabokov...who knows Garth will see that and maybe try to do something.

Nabokov's contract will be pushed to next year.

The season will have ended, clearing Nabokov of waivers.

Then Snow will get to trade Nabby, likely here, hopefully for not much.

BEST PART - We get a season of Nabokov instead of a few months.

Nabokov's contract will be pushed to next year.

The season will have ended, clearing Nabokov of waivers.

Then Snow will get to trade Nabby, likely here, hopefully for not much.

BEST PART - We get a season of Nabokov instead of a few months.

Hudler for Nabokov.... :yowza:

I seem to remember some vague rule in the distant past that says netminders can choose to play with an out-skater stick rather than a goalie one.

Could be an interesting time to experiment in 'real world' conditions if Nabokov decides to take Wang's money.

Goodness gracious, the man wants to play for the Red Wings, let him freakin' play for the Red Wings.

The league wouldn't work real well if players were allowed to play wherever they wanted for whomever they wanted for any amount of money they wanted. Try looking at the bigger picture.

Didn't Hasek come back after only a few months? Or did he come back in '04?

Retired after the cup win in '02, was retired all through '03(the reason we signed Cujo), and came back in '04, causing a big ruckus, but only played like 14 games, then was out for the season with an injury. Signed with the Sens in '05.

I couldn't remember if he was back in '03, causing the ruckus and then signed with the sens in '04. Thanks for clearing it up.

I agree with the general idea that the Isles are going to keep him, then try to trade him at the deadline for picks/prospects. I wouldn't be opposed to picking him up then for a relatively cheap price, since his cap hit will still be very low, and Osgood is likely going to retire.

The league wouldn't work real well if players were allowed to play wherever they wanted for whomever they wanted for any amount of money they wanted. Try looking at the bigger picture.

Selanne and Karyia didn't have a problem doing that before.

Remember that Bill Cosby show called Kids Say The Darndest Things?

We need to invent a new one starring Milbury and just run through clips of him saying this stupid s***. I'd watch it for the lulz.

there's speculation that Ottawa will be getting a new GM and coach this offseason. Pierre mcguire's name has been mentioned as GM; maybe they should also hire Milbury as coach. :hehe:

you mean kind of like the MLB? I dont think we need to argue which league is doing better right now.

there's speculation that Ottawa will be getting a new GM and coach this offseason. Pierre mcguire's name has been mentioned as GM; maybe they should also hire Milbury as coach. :hehe:

That would be epitome of "suck". Though I'd be for this idea. Everything needs some comic relief. The "team" those two would produce would be pretty damn comical.

Then again, we already have the Islanders, so...

Edited by Selliria

That would be epitome of "suck". Though I'd be for this idea. Everything needs some comic relief. The "team" those two would produce would be pretty damn comical.

Then again, we already have the Islanders, so...

pierre's name seems to come up everytime there is a GM opening. but given how he is perceived (at least by the fans), i wonder how other GM's and management from other teams view him. will they take him seriously???

pierre's name seems to come up everytime there is a GM opening. but given how he is perceived (at least by the fans), i wonder how other GM's and management from other teams view him. will they take him seriously???

I don't know... Won't they have to make sure he won't trade away the team for Dion Phaneuf, Jonathan Toews and what's his face in Pittsburgh? He'll be all, "I have a Big Three!" and everyone else will say, "This isn't the NBA..."