• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown_Ryan

Forsberg back ?

Rate this topic

You've got to hand it to Floppa, though, despite the joke of his coming back, playing in Europe, coming back, etc., he still has tremendous talent, and if he can stay healthy (always a question with him) he can make an impact with the Avs.

Good for Peter. I hope he can make it work.

Also, f**k all the haters. He never retired in the first place. You have no idea how he feels. Hockey is his passion and he loves the game and wants to play. Who are you to tell him when to retire? Go back to your caves.

I agree. Peter is a great hockey player, and frankly he's the nicest guy you could ever meet. If you looked at the Avs, which most of you don't because- why bother, they're a young team rebuilding, you'll notice they have a good awareness of playing defensive hockey with Foote as Captain. They need some veteran leadership to give Duchene & company some guidance offensively. Enter #21.

You'll know when he really retires because the Avs will retire his number. He's earned it. His greatest fault was that he tried to play every role including enforcer, and that caused his career to decline prematurely. Even when the rivalry was at full force, I loved watching him skate and handle the puck the same way I love watching Dats dangle. At the game Saturday he even said, he's there to practice and try out, and if he's good enough to make the team then he'd like to play. A humble sportsman.