• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Looks like the Hawks get to play Philadelphia less than 24 hours after they play us. With any luck at all they'll be looking ahead to that one. I know I'd be askeert having to play the team with that many points right now. :ph34r:

Why the hell Bettman couldn't have reversed those Hawks' games....Oh, wait... :rolleyes:

You watch 'em for me, OK. And you're in charge of the goalie curse, should that be necessary - only in emergencies, you understand? It will be you and the LGW-Euro Division.

And apparently, a bunch of half-naked ice girls with their asses showing. Perhaps I don't mind missing this so much, after all. :rolleyes:

Leaving for the office now. Mid-day games for people like me, who have to work and take care of everything else on the weekends are a no go. I think they only have one more game this early -- and I plan to be there in person, so that will work for me! :P

Go, psuedo-Wings, beat them Horks!! :clap:

You can count on me! :P

Sucks that you have to go to work but hey, gotta make a living. Your goalie tradition is in good hands, my lady.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

You can count on me! :P

Sucks that you have to go to work but hey, gotta make a living. Your goalie tradition is in good hands, my lady.

lol if loo can count on you then I count on you too :sly:

:clap:

You watch 'em for me, OK. And you're in charge of the goalie curse, should that be necessary - only in emergencies, you understand? It will be you and the LGW-Euro Division.

And apparently, a bunch of half-naked ice girls with their asses showing. Perhaps I don't mind missing this so much, after all. :rolleyes:

Leaving for the office now. Mid-day games for people like me, who have to work and take care of everything else on the weekends are a no go. I think they only have one more game this early -- and I plan to be there in person, so that will work for me! :P

Go, psuedo-Wings, beat them Horks!! :clap:

I'm in too, Selli and I will take care of the goalie curse if it becomes necessary. :)

Does this mean you're going to at that Nashville game? If so I'm so happy for you! :D

I hope this report isn't true!

http://19FTW.in/Dsqsl

:lol:

Man, I'm the opposite of most people here. I love early weekend games. I bartend so I end up having to work a lot of games. Have you ever tried changing the television station a drunk redneck is watching? Some bad experiences last a lifetime...

I really hope the Hawks don't win. Partly because I want the Wings to win but also partly because I don't want their fans to come on here and fill the Chicago thread with how they "schooled" us.

GO WINGS!

lived in Atlanta for 8 years...I feel your pain.

p.s. living in Texas is worse....almost as unknowledgeable about hockey here.

A little off topic, but I had to listen to the Blues broadcast the other night. Since when has Panger said "holy jumpin"? I always thought that was Mickey's thing. Unless I'm making a dumb mistake.