• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Their away jerseys are mostly white and black, really.

Ken mentioned that Holland and Bowman agreed to do it for today's game, but wasn't any more specific than that.

Oh, well, I can't be right all the time, I suppose. :P

Everyone, say hi to the ex-wings Hossa and Kopecky a nice welcome back to the Joe ... crash, bang, big hit!

Lidstrom ... give Sharp a spear in the you know where ... I can't believe NHL forced him to be your alternate. No way you were going to pick him as your alternate. (...corrected, Kane is your divinely chosen alternate, not Sharp :rolleyes: )

It's Chicago vs. Red Wings' farm team out there ... Emmerton, Kindl, Mursak, Salei, Tatar.

Jimmy, play hard and show everyone that you are the man.

Edited by RedWingsRox

Their away jerseys are mostly white and black, really.

Ken mentioned that Holland and Bowman agreed to do it for today's game, but wasn't any more specific than that.

Tlok so apparently I didn't miss anything. That was all I caught and thats all they said :hehe:

Everyone, say hi to the ex-wings Hossa and Kopecky a nice welcome back to the Joe ... crash, bang, big hit

Lidstrom ... give Sharp a spear in the you know where ... I can't believe NHL forced him to be your alternate. No way you were going to pick him as your alternate.

I think Kane was chosen as his alternate. But even so, "eye for an eye" sounds fair to me.

NICE save Jimmy!

Edited by PenaltyShot 96