• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Need a big 3rd.

I'm going to have a beer...maybe that will help.

Got some Win Schuler cheese the other week...little taste of Michigan. Might have to crack that open.

The no-goal on Zetterberg was utter garbage. I -really- dislike that whole 'intent to blow' nonsense.

And seriously, crossbar much? Was that the same ref who was at the LA/Phoenix game? :lol:

Don't question the integrity of anyone in the NHL. You're liable to have Bettman's brownshirts knocking on your door if you do.

For a team that's 29-12, and missing about a 1/3 of their roster (salary wise), some of you sure complain a lot.

Its pretty funny stuff, we arent talking about a bunch of injured pluggers either. Im pissed we are losing to these clowns but guys like Mursak, Kindl and Tatar are not looking out of place.

Guest Four

Is this written in stone because no one wants to see you back when the playoffs start !

Lol, you seem to think I'm blaming the Red Wings and am abandoning them. No, I'm refusing to watch the games. As I stated, I will not spend money on the NHL. I will check updates everyday and continue to support the Red Wings. I've watched only 6 games this year because of how s***ty the NHL has gotten as a whole, but I've followed every game through updates. What's another 30+ games? I will not help fund the referee's payroll, thank you very much. Of course, you and many of the other Red Wing fans can continue to be the "perfect fans" and bug people like me. You can continue to be the all-star that you are, seriously - you should be the captain of fans..

Get real buddy.

I can already hear them stomping.

If Detroit's regular roster was only able to compete for a low playoff spot and was playing a superior squad missing many regulars, I wouldn't feel that great about the win in a game that you would normally lose had the opposition had their full roster.

Guest Four

Oh goodie, Draperfan is here to tell us who the real fans are and who the s*** fans are. Just what would make this afternoon all the better.

+1 to you Electro :)

Lol, you seem to think I'm blaming the Red Wings and am abandoning them. No, I'm refusing to watch the games. As I stated, I will not spend money on the NHL. I will check updates everyday and continue to support the Red Wings. I've watched only 6 games this year because of how s***ty the NHL has gotten as a whole, but I've followed every game through updates. What's another 30+ games? I will not help fund the referee's payroll, thank you very much. Of course, you and many of the other Red Wing fans can continue to be the "perfect fans" and bug people like me. You can continue to be the all-star that you are, seriously - you should be the captain of fans..

Get real buddy.

Flattering comments, thank you Miss, now don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !