• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

yea i def expected more from Z and mule disappointing

They've played well recently. They haven't scored today, although that's only by technicality for Hank.

Probably the biggest thing hurting them is that the only fast skaters they have right now are grinders and nobodies. Hank and Mule are not particularly fleet of foot, but Pavs, Dano, and Flipper are, and none of them are playing today.

Are....they playing the Zelda theme on the organ?!

No, it was the Mario theme.

Why does kopy only play good against the Wings? And would someone please clear the front of the net??? Who is our PK coach?

One guess, who the PK coach is, I believe. His initials are B.M.

I've been saying it all season - having Salei on the ice costs us games.

You're only a tad bit bias, right? **cough**Lilja Lover**cough** :P

BTW:

1.) I absolutely f**king hate that mother-scratcher, uglier-than-though, prepubescent troll Kopeczky (even before this game). So glad he followed his boyfriend to Chicago and got off our team.

2.) Yes, Ken did say that Nabokov will NOT report to the Islanders. Ha ha. The jokes on them.

3.) The good news: Jimmy is looking really good out there. The bad news: You can't see it through all the sloppy s*** play in front of him during the second period.

I have a special kind of hatred for kopecky. Not just because of how crappy he was here, but I can't think of a recent player who's been given so much opportunity for so little reason. his friendship with Hossa has paid off for sure.

As I type after the second period, I hope your skin is still on your body. :ph34r: I know after his second goal, we had to bulldoze the air at our house.

No, it was the Mario theme.

One guess, who the PK coach is, I believe. His initials are B.M.

You're only a tad bit bias, right? **cough**Lilja Lover**cough** :P

BTW:

1.) I absolutely f**king hate that mother-scratcher, uglier-than-though, prepubescent troll Kopeczky (even before this game). So glad he followed his boyfriend to Chicago and got off our team.

2.) Yes, Ken did say that Nabokov will NOT report to the Islanders. Ha ha. The jokes on them.

3.) The good news: Jimmy is looking really good out there. The bad news: You can't see it through all the sloppy s*** play in front of him during the second period.

We are having so much trouble getting out of our own end..def missing Cleary and Homer along the boards in our own end and obviously Dats is an exceptional player in his own end.

I was tempted to go to the gym after the 2nd (because the only thing that looks like me in that picture is the head :P), but I just gotta stick around for the 4rd. I'm either very loyal or a glutton for punishment.

Geez, I was only joking about Jimmy's GAA...but before this game, it was at 2.83. Uh...maybe he really will end up at 3.00+ by the end of the season. :ph34r:

Hopefully the level headed fans of Chicago (if there is such a thing) won't be stomping their feet saying their team is superior.

Come on, you know better. That mahimahi dude will be the first to post on the core thread, especially since he hasn't graced us with his presence for a week or so.

The no-goal on Zetterberg was utter garbage. I -really- dislike that whole 'intent to blow' nonsense.

And seriously, crossbar much? Was that the same ref who was at the LA/Phoenix game? :lol:

I'm with you. That intent to blow the whistle is just stupid. Review the frickin play on video. If the puck crosses the line before the goalie has it under control, it's a goal regardless who blew a whistle, who thought about blowing a whistle or who dreamed about blowing a whistle.

Why is it so difficult?

And yet ANOTHER loyal redwing fan :unsure:

I'm allowed to be frustrated with them, I watch every single game and always hold out hope that they'll get the win, even when they play like s***. I know I probably shouldn't respond but felt like it.

I was tempted to go to the gym after the 2nd (because the only thing that looks like me in that picture is the head :P), but I just gotta stick around for the 4rd. I'm either very loyal or a glutton for punishment.

Geez, I was only joking about Jimmy's GAA...but before this game, it was at 2.83. Uh...maybe he really will end up at 3.00+ by the end of the season. :ph34r:

I say a little of both, I'm the same way. Although I do have some things to do around here so I'll keep the game on but not sit here and watch intently.

Go Wings!! You can still win in the 4rd.

"Oh Lord, if you let the Wings beat the vile Blackheads today, I will no longer lick all the styrofoam coffee cups at my employer's office the next time they make me go to work with a bad cold.

If You let the Wings win in regulation, make that the next TWO bad colds.

Amen."

I can't believe that in almost 5 and a half periods against the Hawks we've had 1 PP...seems dumb.

Yep I noticed that too. And it was one of those black and white penalties, over the glass delay of game.