• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#21 Donaldjr2448

Donaldjr2448

LETS GO REDWINGS!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:26 AM

NO BOOOOOING OF HOSSA OR KOPECKY!! If your attending the game that is! :ranting:

#22 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,960 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:28 AM

Western Conference Standings have been updated.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#23 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,504 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:34 AM

I really hope the Hawks don't win. Partly because I want the Wings to win but also partly because I don't want their fans to come on here and fill the Chicago thread with how they "schooled" us.

GO WINGS!

You watch 'em for me, OK. And you're in charge of the goalie curse, should that be necessary - only in emergencies, you understand? It will be you and the LGW-Euro Division.

And apparently, a bunch of half-naked ice girls with their asses showing. Perhaps I don't mind missing this so much, after all. :rolleyes:

Leaving for the office now. Mid-day games for people like me, who have to work and take care of everything else on the weekends are a no go. I think they only have one more game this early -- and I plan to be there in person, so that will work for me! :P

Go, psuedo-Wings, beat them Horks!! :clap:

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#24 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:39 AM

Posted Image

esteef

Geeze. Is it the playoffs already? :shocking:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#25 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,960 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:42 AM

Wings injury report is updated.

"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#26 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

Looks like the Hawks get to play Philadelphia less than 24 hours after they play us. With any luck at all they'll be looking ahead to that one. I know I'd be askeert having to play the team with that many points right now. :ph34r:

Why the hell Bettman couldn't have reversed those Hawks' games....Oh, wait... :rolleyes:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#27 legaleaglewingsfan

legaleaglewingsfan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:50 AM

Detroit Griffins win this one coming from behind 4-2. And for a little mood music

Edited by legaleaglewingsfan, 22 January 2011 - 11:52 AM.

#28 Selliria

Selliria

3rd Line Checker

• Bronze Booster
  • 493 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

You watch 'em for me, OK. And you're in charge of the goalie curse, should that be necessary - only in emergencies, you understand? It will be you and the LGW-Euro Division.

And apparently, a bunch of half-naked ice girls with their asses showing. Perhaps I don't mind missing this so much, after all. :rolleyes:

Leaving for the office now. Mid-day games for people like me, who have to work and take care of everything else on the weekends are a no go. I think they only have one more game this early -- and I plan to be there in person, so that will work for me! :P

You can count on me! :P

Sucks that you have to go to work but hey, gotta make a living. Your goalie tradition is in good hands, my lady.

#29 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,960 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:56 PM

Woohoo afternoon game! It's 9:00 PM over here in Finland when the game starts. Perfect time to watch hockey.

Same here! 8pm in Italy!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Best time for Euros! :thumbup:

Wings win it 4-2!

Yeah, same here. Go Wings!

Damn soft euros.

:hehe:
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#30 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

Lets play 2:00pm Saturday hockey Posted Image (stupid start time).

But why not go out and win it by a good 3 goals. That is quite optimistic indeed but we can ride this recent news of Hudler actually scoring points again to a nice big victory! Posted Image
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#31 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,960 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

No Nabby? Oh well.

#32 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:00 PM

Damn soft euros.

:hehe:

Damn soft, senior citizens

#33 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:17 PM

I hope this report isn't true!

http://19FTW.in/Dsqsl
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#34 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:21 PM

You can count on me! :P

Sucks that you have to go to work but hey, gotta make a living. Your goalie tradition is in good hands, my lady.

lol if loo can count on you then I count on you too :sly:

:clap:

#35 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:36 PM

I'm in too, Selli and I will take care of the goalie curse if it becomes necessary. :)

Does this mean you're going to at that Nashville game? If so I'm so happy for you! :D

I hope this report isn't true!

http://19FTW.in/Dsqsl

:lol:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#36 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

So no Flip and Emmerton in.

#37 Esquire

Esquire

Fix up, Look sharp.

• HoF Booster
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:45 PM

This looks to be a hard-CORE game.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 Miss Wing Queen

Miss Wing Queen

Hockeytown's Helmetless Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:50 PM

I'm sorry, but why have they been shoving the Pistons down our throats recently in the pre- and post-game shows? I'm watching Reds Wings Live because I want to watch the Red Wings NOT the Pistons.

/rant.

#39 gowings00

gowings00

No Talent Goon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:50 PM

Man, I'm the opposite of most people here. I love early weekend games. I bartend so I end up having to work a lot of games. Have you ever tried changing the television station a drunk redneck is watching? Some bad experiences last a lifetime...

I really hope the Hawks don't win. Partly because I want the Wings to win but also partly because I don't want their fans to come on here and fill the Chicago thread with how they "schooled" us.

GO WINGS!

lived in Atlanta for 8 years...I feel your pain.
p.s. living in Texas is worse....almost as unknowledgeable about hockey here.

#40 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:52 PM

So they are starting CORE-y Crawford today I see....

Can't wait for you to come back my Newfoundland brother!!!! (not from Newfoundland and never been there but being Danny's fan club prez I feel like I can call him)