• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SaCkaveli20

Who is the most hated man on LGW?

Rate this topic

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Currently: Jiri Hudler.

Can we start a thread called "Least talented player LGWers have a love affair with?"

Andreas Lilja?

Ok.... I understand that people on here hate when the hatred for Crosby comes up on this board. However, from the names on the ballet, I have to chose Crosby.

There is no doubt that the Kid has game and he could be argued as the best in the game today. but that aside the reason I hate the guy is simply the way he carries himself. Every single damn time something happens thasts against him, he and his a-hole owner Lepuke go a piss and moan to the league.

Crosby reminds of that little twirp in school that got away with everything and then when someone picked on him/her or something didn't go his/her way they went to the principals office and complained untilt they got their way. Then of course the principal (in this case the league) would adjust things to suit the little twirp (Crosby).

I really want to respect this guy, but I simply cannot! I have higher regard for guys that are equally talented as Crysby like Ovie, and Stamkos and such. Why the league uses this guy as a poster child is baffling to me, when we have guys in the league like Ryan Miller, Stamkos, Ovie, and I could go on and on, to tip their hat to! This good guy vs bad guy crap needs to be saved for cartoons, because if the league continues to market this crap its going to be nothing more than a Loney Tunes episode!

Ok, I'm done ranting on Crosby, I just found this as the perfect spot to jump on my soap box!!

Guest CaliWingsNut

How did I not make this list? :ranting:

Edit:

I'm guessing the only reason sid is getting so many votes is people betting the averages. Most people here don't hate him, most hate the NHL for over publicizing him.

Edited by CaliWingsNut

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Anyone who doesn't pick Crosby is a liar or living under a rock. Look at some of the old threads and probably 8 times out of 10 Crosby comes up when the thread has nothing to do with him. Hell, the thread about Lidstrom, one of the greatest defenseman of all time, being named an All-Star captain divulged into a Crosby bash fest.

I honestly did take this the wrong way and thought you were suggesting we hate MEMBERS of LGW... then I saw mindfly on there :P

Would have said Williams as he was just plain bad and didn't like him when he was here, but he's not our problem now. So Crosby. It's kind of a vote for Bettman as well as I'm sure it'll hurt him deep down.

Mindfly was at the top of my personal list. It seems though that a lot of people here have become rather numb to his mindless rantings and are sometimes mildly amused by it. Guess I haven't been around long enough.

My vote of Hudler, speaking for what I believe most would say, comes from the fact that he recieves the greatest amount of seething, merciless, near hatred from the greater part of LGWer's. The special kind, reserved only for the likes of Crosby,Brett Lebda, and Jimmy Howard on a bad night.

I honestly did take this the wrong way and thought you were suggesting we hate MEMBERS of LGW... then I saw mindfly on there :P

Would have said Williams as he was just plain bad and didn't like him when he was here, but he's not our problem now. So Crosby. It's kind of a vote for Bettman as well as I'm sure it'll hurt him deep down.

LOL. That's what I thought. As soon as I read the title, Mindfly and Evan G-Unit 0 popped into the think tank. Little surprised when I read on, even though Mindfly still made the cut.