• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SaCkaveli20

Who is the most hated man on LGW?

Rate this topic

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think mindfly deserves to be hated. He was just freaking annoying. Still not sure what he did to get banned.

Crosby is easily the most hated. Snow sucks right now, but honestly what does it affect us if he runs his team into the ground? He's a joke, not someone to hate. I don't think it's possible to hate Hudler. You can not want him on the team, you can be disappointed with his play, but the guy is super likable.

I couldn't hate Jiri Hudler if I wanted to. He's too nice. Kinda like trying to hate a puppy. I just can't do it.

Now he who will not be named (who is winning this poll in a landslide) - I say let's avoid the rush and banish him now.

Then again, I can't think of a place I hate enough to banish him to. Damn.

Timing and presence is everything. Claude Lemieux is a thing of the past (and I use the term "Thing" very loosely). The creature who will not be named is, unfortunately, shoved down our throats constantly at this time. I'd give anything to have ONE DAY without hearing his name mentioned, seeing his face on my tv or reading about him. I would swear, if that happens, that I was in an alternate universe. And frankly, you'd have a hard time getting me to leave were that the case.

Oh, I'm sure that Mr. Lemieux will have his share of haters show up. But even Chris Pronger is higher on my list than Claude is. And he's not even included in the poll.

The poll and title are incorrectly worded. Am I voting who I think is the most hated on LGW, or who I dislike the most? because that will yield two different answers.

I took the poll as who I dislike the most and I picked Snow.

Snow - Terrible GM. I would have picked him before the whole Nabokov thing.

Crosby - Great player, giant ******, great humanitarian. Gets a terrible wrap because new posters see the majority of posters bash him so they want to fit in and do the same. Many many players do a lot worst things than him, but aren't as vilifiedpast as Crosby.

Mindfly - Took more crap than anyone and never badmouthed a single poster.

Claude Lemiux - Outstanding player. One stupid incident in which he stated he regretted. Took his asswhoopin' like a man.

Jiri Hudler - The dude loves hookers.

Jason Williams - Just sucked. had no ill will towards him.

Corey Perry should have been on this list over half these guys.

Shawn Burr?

Aaron Downey wins this 11 out of 10 times!

Probably Crosby.

It's hard to even mention his name or laud his talent, without someone immediately telling you how much they hate him. Then the whole thread turns into a Crosby thread.

Welcome to LGW ;)

The poll and title are incorrectly worded. Am I voting who I think is the most hated on LGW, or who I dislike the most? because that will yield two different answers.

Crosby - Great player, giant ******, great humanitarian. Gets a terrible wrap because new posters see the majority of posters bash him so they want to fit in and do the same. Many many players do a lot worst things than him, but aren't as vilifiedpast as Crosby.

Claude Lemiux - Outstanding player. One stupid incident in which he stated he regretted. Took his asswhoopin' like a man.

Welcome to LGW ;)

Now, Corey Perry might give you know who a run for the money.

I know! I just want to job shadow with edicius, GMR, and Doc Holliday to get a real feel for how to post on LGW. rolleyes.gif

And yup. Pretty much removes him from the hatred category.

Welcome to LGW ;)

Now, Corey Perry might give you know who a run for the money.

Perry is the nhl-player I dislike the most. He is up there with Pronger. At least I have some respect for Pronger (Can't deny his playoffs success) ANyway I wish I could vote for one of them..

I also dislike Thornton. Just a personal thing. I've seen some interviews with him in the playoffs when one of his many stacked teams were close to be eliminated and he didnt seem to care. His attitude in those interviews ticked me off. Add to that his sloppy low-energic play and anti-clutchiness. I hate quitters in a competitive environment.. f*** off!

Guest Crymson

Absolutely wrong. In August 2009, he made a bigoted insult towards me in response to a comment I'd made to him in a discussion thread. His account was suspended for it.

Edited by Crymson