• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

Kulemin got crunched

Rate this topic

Tonight during the leafs game there was a scrum to end the period. Kulemin started throwing gloved punches at Tim Gleason (who is pretty tough), Gleason dropped the gloves and absolutely blasted him with a punch. It looked worse then Webers punch on Lilja. Kulemin did not return to the game.

There should be a youtube soon. Hopefully Kulemin is ok but he really learned a lesson there, if you wanna throw punches be prepared for that s*** and dont bark up the wrong tree. Gleason gave him what he deserved

On other forums people are calling it a cheap-shot. To me, it was within the code. However, I expect Gleason to answer for himself when he sees Orr, Rosehill, or Brown next.

Completely. He gave Kulemin what he deserved but he should step up if he has too. Gleason is a pretty respectable tough player and I think he will gladly man up

On other forums people are calling it a cheap-shot. To me, it was within the code. However, I expect Gleason to answer for himself when he sees Orr, Rosehill, or Brown next.

What, Leafs forums? lol

You start throwing punches like a big boy, you gotta be prepared to back that s*** up like a big boy too. Kulemin learned an important lesson today.

What, Leafs forums? lol

You start throwing punches like a big boy, you gotta be prepared to back that s*** up like a big boy too. Kulemin learned an important lesson today.

Except Kulemin never threw a punch. Pushing =/= punching. And he never dropped the gloves, while Gleason (who I like) did drop his gloves.

Except Kulemin never threw a punch. Pushing =/= punching. And he never dropped the gloves, while Gleason (who I like) did drop his gloves.

He had a few week glove shots up in Gleason's face. Gleason stood there long enough and continued to take it until it was just too much.

i wish Crosby would get a shot like this. He always throws punches from the outside of a pile up. Id really like to see him get a good one.

He's been in more fights than all the players in the top 5 points combined.

Yeah he did. He threw 2 punches. Just becasue his gloves were on, doesn't mean they weren't punches.

Sidenote; And anyone who has been punched in the face with gloves before knows that s*** hurts a lot of times more than getting hit with a bare fist. (obviously, not in this case, lol)

Kulemin was trying to go, and throwing glove punches. There are at least two in there, and Gleason even gave him a couple back, but Kulemin has to expect the gloves to come off.

I tihnk he clearly throws a couple gloved punches in there, gloves on or not they were still punches. If he was pushing he would be using 2 hands and not going up around his face. If Kulemin wanted to he could've gone in that scrum and just tied him up but instead he starts throwing some gloved punches and got taught a lesson.

It looks like Gleason is saying that to Dion at the end actually, he looks like hes saying he came at me first almost haha

I lol'd when he ran into the boards when he was coming off the ice. He probably couldn't see straight, but still kind of funny.

I lol'd also. Comedy gold dust! "I can't see anything with a towel over my broken nose..." Skates into boards... Breaks nose further... hehe

Tonight during the leafs game there was a scrum to end the period. Kulemin started throwing gloved punches at Tim Gleason (who is pretty tough), Gleason dropped the gloves and absolutely blasted him with a punch. It looked worse then Webers punch on Lilja. Kulemin did not return to the game.

There should be a youtube soon. Hopefully Kulemin is ok but he really learned a lesson there, if you wanna throw punches be prepared for that s*** and dont bark up the wrong tree. Gleason gave him what he deserved

:lol: Barking up the wrong tree is right.