• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

Kulemin got crunched

Rate this topic

Living in Carolina I watch Gleason all the time. I have wet dreams about him playing for the winged wheel, he's tough as a two dollar steak and consistently puts his body on the line to block a shot or to stick up for teammates. Uber-respect for him

Living in Carolina I watch Gleason all the time. I have wet dreams about him playing for the winged wheel, he's tough as a two dollar steak and consistently puts his body on the line to block a shot or to stick up for teammates. Uber-respect for him

He's the guy who took an Ovechkin shot to the face and returned later in the game to score a game-tying shorthanded goal.

He's also the guy that Ovechkin kneed, with the end result that Ovechkin was injured.

i'm here in carolina as well and have the same fantasy. never will happen, though, with karmanos as owner.

i'm here in carolina as well and have the same fantasy. never will happen, though, with karmanos as owner.

oh wow, no s***e,..Just saw the pittsboro next to your name, I'm in north Raleigh myself.

Irritating comments from Kulemin;

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=351009

"I kinda not ready (for the punch). I don't think about fight," Kulemin told Toronto radio station AM640.

"[Gleason] started punching Grabo and he just drop [his gloves] right away and punch me. I don't have time to drop my gloves. I'll be ready next time."

If you "don't think about fight" you probably should start poking/punching people in the face all willy nilly.

I personally don't get the whining about that. that Kulemin is a baby who doesn't fight is his choice. it doesn't mean he wears a lady's skirt that turns all guys around him into gentlemen who don't hit. if you're on the ice you are subject to get your a* served once in a while.

if Leafs fans need examples of sucker-punches and a*hole behavior they should look no further than Domi and Tucker. and really stop whining.

Gleason isn't really OK to go for a guy who is everything but enforcer, but let's not make too much out of it. it's hockey, things like that happen in a scrum.