• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:25 PM

Since the Wings and the Devils are the only ones that have never done an official 3rd Jersey. Well here is the opportunity to continue the tradition of having horrible and God Awful looking 3rd Jerseys. I know we have some great photoshopers on here so I think it would be interesting to see what some of you guys could come up with.
Contest Rules and Such
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#2 Swayze

Swayze

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:35 PM

The Devils used their red/green jerseys as 3rd jerseys last year.

#3 howeaboutthat

howeaboutthat

Prospect

• 41 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

Isn't it generally 'low rent' teams that feel the need for 3rd jerseys, in a desperate attempt to squeeze money out of their fans and garner a few lines in the press?

I take pride in the fact the team I follow has never felt the need to stoop to such levels.

#4 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:43 PM

The Devils used their red/green jerseys as 3rd jerseys last year.

Foe one game. For St. Patricks day.

Posted Image

#5 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:26 PM

Is it in the rules or CBA these days that the players' name must be on the jerseys and the captain/alternate letters must be on the front?

I don't really advocate a third jersey, but I took a stab at an actually good one for fun. I kind of like it IIDSSM. The original winged wheel over the heart, and a cross between the Cougars & Falcons jerseys with more modern broad shoulders.

Posted Image

Edited by kook_10, 26 January 2011 - 02:19 PM.

works every time

#6 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:32 PM

I made a thread like 2 years ago where i made like 5 or 6 alt. jerseys, i have no idea how to find it...

edit: found a couple of them.

Note: Some of them were done by requests, so I don't take credit for the God Awful ones :P

Attached Files

Edited by Konnan511, 27 January 2011 - 02:45 PM.

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users