• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/26 GDT: Devils 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Good dub no matter how you slice it. Mule had to get something there with all of Hank's great work. Need to keep those 2 together and put Clears on that line. Work a little 2009 playoffs magic again. No hockey for a little bit......whatever shall we do????

Crosby-obsessing(err hating)

Enforcer stuff

Bash Jimmy

Ohhh, we will be just fine til Feb 2nd wink.gif

I saw it. And even if it had been an incorrect call, it's about time we caught a break. And after all the wins for other teams that have come off horrible breaks for the Red Wings, I find it hilarious that anyone here would ***** when the team finally caught a good one.

Not debating that we caught a break, just being honest about it. Devils got boned on that one and we were the beneficiaries of it for once.

Who cares about the stupid no goal call, it was the right call get over it.

Now onto this!!! come someone else please verify so i don't think im crazy.

Ok i'm wondering if anyone just saw that amazing play by zetterberg while they were delaying in the corner. I think it was Abdelkader and zetterberg with a couple devils hanging around. Well the puck ends up squirting to zetterberg, he puts the toe of his SKATE on the puck moves it around a little bit then makes a quick pass to Franzen. This is with his fricken skate.... Please tell me someone else saw this and was equally amazed :)

Guest stinky fish taco

I saw it. And even if it had been an incorrect call, it's about time we caught a break. And after all the wins for other teams that have come off horrible breaks for the Red Wings, I find it hilarious that anyone here would ***** when the team finally caught a good one.

was anyone here "bitching"?

I want a fit team of course, but I hope that's not the last we see of Mursak this season. :(

I hope not as well, but IF Mursak is sent down, it only means we have a healthy roster, which I would take over Mursak at this point. Mursak will have 15 years in a Wing's jersey, so i'm not too worried :P

Customary Flip ticker, 14 points in the last 15. :siren:

He's been brilliant since Datsyuk went down, brilliant. Stepped up big time, just look at his production.

People will forget that though, and when Dats comes back and Flip gets less responsibiliy and is asked to take on less, the haters will return.

But as we've seen during this stretch, Flip always steps up when needed. :thumbup:

People will forget that though, and when Dats comes back and Flip gets less responsibiliy and is asked to take on less, the haters will return.

Well yeah. That will be a little frustrating to watch but usually the whole team plays that way where they don't feel the urgency as much. I just hope it doesn't last too long.