And if you have more then 5 then please by all no means spill them!
But mine are :
5) American Beauty: I saw this in the movie theater with my girlfriend at the time. And i just couldn't stand it. Horrible movie. If anyone liked the movie please feel free to explain
4) Basketball Diaries: Rented it on VHS. One of Leo DiCaprios worst movies. Didn't even watch 5 minutes of it. Completely bombed!
3) The Ring 2 - Rented it on DVD. First one was WAYY better. This one just dragged completely. I almost fell asleep halfway through it, so i just turned it off.
2) Avatar - I know I'm gonna get criticized here. But this movie was just flat out horrible. Sure the graphics were amazing but it just seemed rather bland to me. Again if there's someone who DID like this movie please feel free to explain why it was such a good movie. I Rented it.
1) Passion of the Christ - Being that I'm a very religious person i just couldn't finish watching the film. seeing him being torchered made me feel sick to my stomach. i saw it in the theater but refused to get my money back. i feel that if i payed for something to go see then i shouldn't feel the need for it back. I did rent it on DVD again a year later and did actually (suprisingly)finish it. I give Mel Gibson credit. He did go a good job with this.
well that's my top 5. There are more i just don't feel like thinking of them all.
What Are Yours?
Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24, 26 January 2011 - 01:15 PM.