• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingzman91

Wings vs Tampa/Florida

Rate this topic

Who's going?

I'm about 2 1/2 hours from each game, haven't been to a wings game in years, so, I snatched up a few nosebleeds.

If your going to either game, reply back, i'm trying to get a sense of how many LGWers are coming.

I'll be at the Tampa game, section 311. I'll be in a Black jersey, my wife in my old red Yzerman jersey.

Last game we went to, the ratio was about 60:40 Wings:Lightning jerseys, and the "Lets Go Red Wings" and "Ozzie" chants were awesome.

I expect a much closer game this time around, Tampa is no slouch this year. Also, a question for any Floridians who frequent the St. Pete Forum, any idea where I should hang out to possibly meet some players or possibly Stevie?

Who's going?

I'm about 2 1/2 hours from each game, haven't been to a wings game in years, so, I snatched up a few nosebleeds.

If your going to either game, reply back, i'm trying to get a sense of how many LGWers are coming.

I like to think of nosebleed seats as "Front Row"....to the beer stands.

My glass is never half empty.....cause it's a mug.

I have 2 lower bowl tickets to the Feb. 18th game in Florida against the Panthers for sale. Face value is $130 each, but as a fellow WINGS fan, I will sell for much less. PM or email me at msm2000@comcast.net

I have 2 lower bowl tickets to the Feb. 18th game in Florida against the Panthers for sale. Face value is $130 each, but as a fellow WINGS fan, I will sell for much less. PM or email me at msm2000@comcast.net

The Panthers have $130 tickets? No wonder their attendance is bleak...besides that whole 'no playoffs in a decade' thing...

What city do the Panthers actually play in?

Seriously, I could look it up, but I'm not sure where their arena is actually located. I'm in Florida and might be interested in the extra tix.

Edited by Joey v3.4

The Panthers have $130 tickets? No wonder their attendance is bleak...besides that whole 'no playoffs in a decade' thing...

That is the face value, you can always get tickets cheap. I know ticket reps if you guys need tickets.

What city do the Panthers actually play in?

Seriously, I could look it up, but I'm not sure where their arena is actually located. I'm in Florida and might be interested in the extra tix.

They play in the city of Sunrise, west of Ft. Lauderdale.

We will be there! (Tampa)

Six seats in Sec. 117 Row Cthree rows off ice, Wing's shoot twice!

Haven't decided of I am wearing my mens cut Hudler Jersey or getting the womens Champagne Jersey, My hubby will be wearing his Cleary jersey.

Two other Michigan natives will be joining us, and the other two tickets are TBD ticket holders.

I can not wait! Purchased tickets opening ticket sale day. They are already going for more on StubHub (which by the way have plenty!)

Who's up for an LGW tailgate gathering??

Edited by HudlerFanatic

Is anyone interested in the lower bowl tickets across from the WINGS bench.