Ipad application for LGW

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hotwings24

hotwings24

Super Wings chick!

• 48 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:28 AM

Just a thought here... I enjoy LGW just as everyone does... I was just curious and this is prolly a far fetched question, but when are we going to get an ipad application? that would be awesome to have :) its a suggestion/ curiosity i have had.. it prolly is not possible but i guess id throw in the request/ though :) i did a search on my new ipad and didnt see one for it.. so i thought id suggest/ ask if that was a possibility.

#2 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:14 PM

You can turn web sites into apps so you don't always have to go to the Safari browser to get there. Close enough.

#3 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:53 PM

You can turn web sites into apps so you don't always have to go to the Safari browser to get there. Close enough.

Agreed. i have a button on my home bar that all i have to do is click and it brings me to the forum selection page. Already signed in and ready to start spewing my anti-enforcer views.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users