• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

InHankWeTrust

We need an Irishmen on the team....

Rate this topic

I think he moved before he was 1 though...

My family is from Kerry. Id gladly sign a contract to play with the Wings if it'll make you guys happy.

Yeah I think you're right. I wish there was some Scottish players in the NHL, if could skate properly I would volunteer myself lol.

Je sais - ne pas avoir un Canadien français sur notre bien-aimé Red Wings de Detroit serait comme avoir quelqu'un qui est juif comme le pape.

Il doit y avoir quelques modifications tout de suite!

No hablo.

You'll have to translate in actual English.

Je sais - ne pas avoir un Canadien français sur notre bien-aimé Red Wings de Detroit serait comme avoir quelqu'un qui est juif comme le pape.

Gotcha covered...

I know - not having a French Canadian on our beloved Detroit Red Wingswould like to have someone who is Jewish as the pope.

There must be some changes right away!

lebda is not irish born and raised in chicago

You mean playing for the Notre Dame Fightin' Irish really doesn't mean he's of Irish descent? Really? I guess you're going to tell me now that Justin Adbelkader isn't actually from Sparta. :hehe:

It would explain why he played like he drank nine pints of Guinness before every game.

I've done nine pints of Guinness before. Lebda's play wasn't '9 pints drunk'. It was more like 15 at least.

This is america, speak American!