• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

All-Star Game Thread

Rate this topic

I have an issue with Vs HD. Very choppy. Regular Vs looks fine.

Man, does Team Lids look awful out there, aside from the flash of brilliance from Dracula Kopitar.

Thx! Hadn't thought to check SD feed

Doc Emerick is the reason Ward keeps getting lit up. They'll be chatting, then all of a sudden, here comes Duchene in on a breakaway.

On the other hand, it's cool to hear from a player actually on the ice about how things are out there. Interesting perspective.

I think it'd be a really entertaining game if they'd just play a little more defense. Like use the body but not full checking, kind of like adult league hockey or roller hockey. There's still contact but no checking. I think once Team Lids went down 4-0, they started trying harder which in turn made it more of a hockey game than it started as.

Is it just me or is this like watching a shootout with 5 skaters on the ice per team?

You must be new ph34r.gif

I find it funny how the NHL uses s***ty bands and songs from a decade ago for this event. This and in those commercials that switchfoot crap.

One of my buddies is a huge Christian rock fan, so I've gotten use to Switchfoot. They aren't that bad.

I'm actually enjoying this game, somewhat. The Network showed the All-Star games from 06-09 this week and I glanced at them for a minute. It was terrible. The defensemen did absolutely nothing. Like literally stood around waving their sticks and there was really no pace whatsoever. There seems to be some actual pace to this game, although slower than normal still.

I'm actually enjoying this game, somewhat. The Network showed the All-Star games from 06-09 this week and I glanced at them for a minute. It was terrible. The defensemen did absolutely nothing. Like literally stood around waving their sticks and there was really no pace whatsoever. There seems to be some actual pace to this game, although slower than normal still.

I agree and after Team Lids went down by 4 they had an "Oh s*** we're not the Wings" moment and starting playing.

Edited by Hockeymom1960