• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Travis

Tampa Bay Lightning unveil new logo / jersey

Rate this topic

I also like the current jerseys. But at the same time, I like these too. They're like "this is what the Lightning would have looked like if they were around in the 1950's". They look like a blue version of the Red Wings and furthers my bizarro Red Wings impression of them.

Jersey's aren't intimidating, unless they have guns and swords on them. The franchise and players and Babcock's death stare are intimidation, not a jersey. Cue the but but but the Red Wings jersey is intimidating because of the mystique and blah blah blah.

These new lightning jerseys are really nice. Yes, it's unfortunate to not have the vast amount of black on it or silver, but it's not like this franchise has been around for a long time or anything. They can afford to change things up, even if it's drastically different than their previous versions.

fail to me, as well.

waaaay too oversimplified. looks like an icon in some computer game, rather than an interresting logo.

now try painting a circle and add a leaf (like a beech leaf) next to it. in red and white. this is how Winged Wheel looked like if it had undergone similar simplification :puke:

Guest mjtm77

dont like them. There current jerseys are so much better its funny how some of you love every thing tampa does just cause yzerman went there just sayin..

dont like them. There current jerseys are so much better its funny how some of you love every thing tampa does just cause yzerman went there just sayin..

Probably cause in this town, Stevie does no wrong. And quite deserving of that, too.

They're pretty good. I like their Jersey. The logo is a good look there.

Correct this guy too, brah.

just like they love everyone just because they are a Red Wing, like you cannot be a fan if you don't worship all of the Red Wings, like they're omnipotent (:P)