• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mjtm77

Wings games from comp to t.v

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

Hey guys, I dont know if this should be posted here but it does talk about hockey. I have some questions on How to get hockey from comp to the tv. I am currently watching most wings games that are not on TV on Gamecenter Live. I just found out that gamecenter can be brodcasted on your tv Can anyone on here help me out a little bit on what I should do? Do I need to hook a internet cabel to the tv? can I do it through my blue ray player? 360? I know people where saying you can do it through the ps3 but I do not have one. Is there any other way? Also I would like to know if anyone on here has done it what the quality would be like. Thanks

Edited by mjtm77

Yeah I have an HDMI output on my laptop and it connects to my TV, basically just turning the TV into a second monitor. Quality is pretty much the same on the TV, so quality just depends on the quality of the stream, and I assume gamecenter live has high quality.

So I guess it depends on 1. What outputs do you have on your computer (HDMI is the best, but not the only option)? And what inputs do you have on your TV?

I dont have Xbox or Ps3 so I'm not sure if you can do it off of those like Netflix.

Like others have said, and i have some pictures on my Twitter, but I bought this and I bought one of These. It was that simple. This is of course your TV has an HDMI input. If not, an S-Video cable will work. If our computer has an HDMI out and your TV has an HDMI in, then all you need is an HDMI cable.

But as others have said, you really should give more feedback on what inputs your TV has and what outputs your Computer has.

Edited by Konnan511

boxee-box.jpg

Or you could use the video out on your video card...

Yeah the Boxee Box, or it works on Roku, too...which is cool, because they're $60 new. I haven't personally tried it though.

Guest CaliWingsNut

got my tv this year so it should have whatever is needed.

Then maybe you should read it's manual.

I've got my PC hooked up to my Vizio by way of VGA cable with a male-to-male 1/8" cable from the headphone jack to the audio-in on the back. If you can run HDMI cables, you won't need a 1/8" audio, because you should be able to run the sound through them.