• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
#19=Legend

February Predictions?

Rate this topic

So the Wings were injured all of Jan. And though having many star players out, I think they did just fine. February consists of 14 games half of which are against the east. With our stars coming back this month and looking at the sched i believe this month is going to separate the wings from the rest of the pack in the west. That is if jimmy steps up. thats my only concern... Thoughts?

Sadly, i see us going: 7-5-2

We have a lot of games on the road and a lot of our away games are against very very good teams. I think we could go 9-3-2 if we play our hearts out. But between 16-20 points out of 28 is what i expect.

Start out on the right foot and beat the Sens and BJs, split the home-and-home with the Preds, beat the Rags at the Joe, split the home-and-home with the Bs, split the Florida roadtrip.

Then, shoot to win at least three of the remaining five - Mild on the road, then San Hoe and the Stars at home, and finally face currently struggling Sabres and Kings squads on the road (though they could improve later in the month - hard to say at the moment).

The good news is that the only back-to-backs will be on the Florida trip, and one of those teams isn't very good. EDIT: Whoops, there's a back-to-back this weekend. My bad. :blush:

I'll say 8-4-2, with the team looking better as the month wears on and the lines re-gel. It won't be quite what we'd prefer to see, but it should be better than January. With hard work and a little luck, maybe we'll be fortunate enough to sweep the Preds or the Bs. Here's to a lack of injuries from here on out! :thumbup:

Edited by F2B&G

Guest Shoreline

I predict our dedicated and loving Red Wing gaming fans will send our good friends Chris Osgood and Jimmy Howard a valentines day card (or a v-day + get-well-soon combo card) with a screenshot showing they were both traded in NHL 11 to the Dynamo Moscow for a Denny's Grand Slam breakfast with a shot of vodka and a Russian snow cone with authentic snow as a starter.

Edited by Shoreline

I predict our dedicated and loving Red Wing gaming fans will send our good friends Chris Osgood and Jimmy Howard a valentines day card (or a v-day + get-well-soon combo card) with a screenshot showing they were both traded in NHL 11 to the Dynamo Moscow for a Denny's Grand Slam breakfast with a shot of vodka and a Russian snow cone with authentic snow as a starter.

You do realize that the Grand Slam would have to pass through waivers, right? I'm betting Charles Wang is hungry enough to make a claim.

really? one game? that is a little far fetched from what im expecting... im thinking somwere along the lines of 10-2-2

i was thinking 10-2-2 as well. It is kind of a long shot, but i hope it happens.

Guest stinky fish taco

i predict that the wings continue to talk about tightening up the D and the PK, then give up 3+ goals a game anyway.